[JPL] Playlist 2005-03-18 "10,000 Blues"

10,000 BLUES QUEBEC les10000blues at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 26 09:55:54 EST 2005

A little late but here’s the playlist for the « 10,000 Blues » show from
Friday March 18th 2005

Be part of the show by listening very talented blues and blues/rock artists
at www.meduse.org/ckiafm from 7pm till 9pm every Friday nights.

Artists/Titles/Albums/Labels

Solomon Burke/I got the blues/Make do with what you got/Shout Factory

Nanette Workman/I lost my baby/Vanilla Blues Café/Bros

Jeff Laine/Frankie & Johnnie/Long way to go/Self

Albert Carey/Solitary man/Albert Carey Project/Deja Blue

Mitch Kashmar/Whiskey drinkin woman/Nickels & dimes/Delta Groove Productions

Wanda Johnson/I’m through with you/Call me Miss Wanda/Erwin Music

Skip Towne/Life is hard/Road works Live/Self

Bernard Allison/It’s a man down there/Higher Power/Ruf Records

Omar & the Howlers/All the love we can stand/Boogie man/Ruf Records

Cross Canadian ragweed/Wanna rock’n roll/Soul gravy/Universal South

Black Number Nine/I wish you were gone/Black Number Nine

Mark Miller/Right man/Naked soul/Hooper promotions

Joe Hollywood/Third degree/Live at the Great British R&B festival/Self

Marion James/24 hours/Essence/Soul Food Records

Duke Robillard & Ronnie Earl/West side shuffle/The Dukes meets Earl/Stony
Plain

Van Wilks/Dialtone blues/Koko’s hideaway/Texas 51 Records

Dale Boyle/St-Mary’s last waltz/A dog day for the purists/Self

Wes Jeans/Drowning on dry land/Hands on/Icehouse Records

Mike Zito/Slow it down/Slow it down/Marz Music

Mike Rochette
10,000 Blues
CKIA-FM 88,3
Quebec City, Canada