[JPL] Playlist 2005-03-25 "10,000 Blues"

10,000 BLUES QUEBEC les10000blues at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 26 10:22:22 EST 2005

Here’s the playlist for the « 10,000 Blues » show from Friday March 18th
2005

Be part of the show by listening very talented blues and blues/rock artists
at www.meduse.org/ckiafm from 7pm till 9pm every Friday nights.

Artists/Titles/Albums/Labels

Stevie Ray Vaughan/Willie the wimp/Greatest Hits II/Epic

Siona Neale/Mellow down easy/A Blue bite/Butterfly Records

Robby Z/Love me baby/What’cha want from me/R-Tists records

Les Wilson/Nobody’s business/A ton of Red Lightning/Red Lightning Records

The Hollywood Blue Flames/Coco puffin’/Soul Sanctuary/Delta Groove Records

Alligator Stew/Four winds/Welcome to Monticello-Live/Hogleg Records

Jeff Laine/Jack me up/Long way to go/Jeff Laine Music

Zak Perry/With a pleasure/Some where in the morning/Vellmore Zeelodus Music

Albert Carey/Catch a ride/Ten cents short of a dime/Deja Blue

Eric Sardinas/Lier’s dice blues/Black pearls/Favored Nations

Too Tall Tom/Through the haze/Road/Dimockracy Music

Riot & his Rhytm Devils/I’ll make it somehow/ Riot & his Rhytm Devils/Self

Jonas/Burn down the house/Jonas/DKD Music

Bryan Lee/No need to worry/Live & dangerous/Justin Time

Jimi Bott/Cheap thrills/Cheap thrills Live Vol. 1/Roseleaf Records

Les Dudek/Living on maybes/Freestyle/Goober Music

ZZ Top Jam/Legs/ZZ Top Jam/Self

Jan James/Rise above/Limousine blues/Blue Palace Records

Stevie Ray Vaughan/Flood down in Texas/Atlantic Blues-Guitar/Atlantic
Records

Cross Canadian Ragweed/Cold hearted woman/Soul gravy/Universal South Records

2 Boss Vega/Distant lights/Game of inches/Haunted by success Music

Too Tall Tom/Attitude/Road/Dimockracy Music

Mike Rochette
10,000 Blues
CKIA-FM 88,3
Quebec City, Canada