[JPL] Our Unding Gratitude (aka Pledge Drive)

Thomas M "Biz" Bisard mrbiz at torchlake.com
Sat Mar 26 11:13:11 EST 2005

                                                    WNMC 90.7 FM  Traverse
City Michigan

                                                          Listen
Online:   <www.wnmc.org>
                                  37 Years of Community Public Radio for
Northwest Lower Michigan
			              650 BIG watts....we're small, but our tower is TALL

53 hours of jazz per week (with a bit of blues/folk/world-international in
the mix)  **  9 hours of blues  **  6 hours of folk  **  6 hours of
combined blues/folk/roots  **  6 hours of world/international music  **  A
2 hour weekday morning news-topical-community show  **  The best of
indie-alt rock fills out the schedule

                          Eric Hines, general manager/music director
<ehines at message.nmc.edu>
                            Thomas M "Biz" Bisard, jazz music director
<mrbiz at torchlake.com>
                               Office: (231) 995-2562         Studio
Request Line: (231) 995-1090

                   Product, Promotions, etc to:    WNMC, attn: Eric Hines,
station manager or Biz Bisard, jazz music director
				                    1701 E Front St
				                    Traverse City MI 49686

My station manager, Eric asked if I'd help out and write his bi-yearly
letter pleading for any charitable cd contributions from record labels
willing to send us sample discs we could use for pledge premiums for our
loyal contributors/listeners/members. Our pledge drive comes up this early
April starting on the 8th, I think. I believe this will engender good will
towards the labels and of course, our undying gratitude.

Many Thanks In Advance,
	Biz