[JPL] Playlist: Modern Jazz Classics

Bob Stockton drbob456 at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 26 17:53:19 EST 2005

Modern Jazz Classics is heard each week on six affiliate stations that reach
an audience potential of more than 1.4 million listeners.

Playlist MJC-117

Nat King Cole (Billy May) / Walkin' My Baby Back Home / The World Of Nat
King Cole / Capitol
Bill Evans / Come Rain Or Come Shine / Harold Arlen Centennial Celebration /
Concord Jazz
Marc Pompe' / Gee Baby Ain't I Good To You / You Must Believe In Swing /
Cadence Jazz
Jimmy Heath / For Minors Only / The Jazz World Of Don Schlitten / Prevue
Kevin Stout-Brian Booth / Morning Mist / Tales Of The Tetons / Jazzed5
Nat King Cole (Billy May) / Just One Of Those Things / The World Of Nat King
Cole / Capitol
Diana Krall / Hit That Jive Jack / All For You / Impulse!
John Pizzarelli / Sweet Georgia Brown / Dear Mr. Cole / Novus
Harry Watters / All The Things You Are / Out Of A Dream / Summit
Sarah Vaughn (Benny Carter) / I'll Never Be The Same / The Roulette Years,
Vols. 1 & 2 / Roulette
Bobby Darrin / Artificial Flowers / The Best Of Bobby Darrin, Vol. 2 /
Atlantic-Atco
Nat King Cole (George Shearing) / Let There Be Love / The World Of Nat King
Cole  / Capitol
Miles Davis Sextet / Two Bass Hit / Milestones / Columbia
Benny Golson / Blues March / The Philadelphians / Blue Note
Connie Evingson (Clearwater Hot Club) / Nuages / Gypsy In My Soul /
Minnehaha
Vault Selection: Art Tatum / Moonglow / Decca Presents Art Tatum / Decca
Bud Shank / Jive At Five / The Pacific Jazz Bud Shank Studio Sessions /
Mosaic
Nat King Cole (Pete Rugolo) / You Stepped Out Of A Dream / The World Of Nat
King Cole / Capitol
Ernestine Anderson (Monty Alexander) / As Long As I Live / Harold Arlen
Centennial Celebration / Concord Jazz
Belinda Underwood / You Don't Know What Love Is / Underwood Uncurling /
Cosmik Muse
Michael Frnaks / Monk's New Tune / the Art Of Love / Warner Bros.
Barney Kessel / I'm Glad There Is You / Barney Kessel Plays For Lovers /
Contemporary

Bob ("Dr. Bob") Stockton, Host/Producer
Modern Jazz Classics From Amelia Island

3965 Arbor Lake Circle