[JPL] Playlist: Sound of Surprise 3-27-5

Larry Appelbaum jumpmonk at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 27 19:51:28 EST 2005

Sound of Surprise
WPFW-FM
Washington D.C.
Sundays 5-7 pm

Dutch Jazz Special

1) Rita Reyes-I'm Putting All My Eggs In One Basket (Beautiful Love)
2) Rita Reyes-I Got Rhythm (I Got Rhythm)
3) Benjamin Herman-Allaboutcat (Heterogeneity)
4) Loet van der Lee-Mean Greens (The Adderley Project)
5) Fay Claassen w/Barry Harris-Pannonica (With A Song In My Heart)
6) Tineke Postma-Isotope (First Avenue)
7) Amina Figarova-Dancing In The Wind (Come Escape With Me)
8) Francien van Tuinen-Out Here (A Perfect Blue Day)
9) I Compani-Saraghina (Fellini)
10) Zapp-Shaw Nuff (Zapp)
11) Eric Vloiemans-Thrill (Boompetit)
12) Yuri Honing-Isobel (Alive)
13) Izaline Calister-Mariposa (Mariposa)
14) Luluk Purwato-Brushes (Brushes)
15) Trio BraamDeJoodeVatcher-Orange (Colors)
16) Joost Buis-Grilkiyker 1 (Astronotes)
17) Guus Janssen-Hi-hat (Klankast)
18) ICP Orchestra-Barbaric (Aan & Uit)
19) Ab Baars-3900 Carol Court (Party At The Bimhuis)
20) Sean Bergin-Hello Fish (Mob Mobiel)
21) Eric Boeren 4tet-Chips (Soft Noise)
Larry Appelbaum
jumpmonk at hotmail.com