[JPL] 3-27-05 Sunday Jazz Matinee/WSHA FM 88.9

Benjamin Boddie BFBoddie at msn.com
Sun Mar 27 23:21:32 EST 2005

WSHA 88.9 FM
Raleigh, N.C.
www.wshafm.org<http://www.wshafm.org/>

Sunday Jazz Matinee
Ben Boddie
bfboddie at msn.com<mailto:bfboddie at msn.com>

Noon
One More - A Child Is Born - Music of Thad Jones - IPO Records - 2005
Tommy Newsom - Come Sunday - Tommy Newsom and his Octo-Pussycats - Arbors Records - 2005
Abdullah Ibrahim - Ishmael - A Celebration - Enjaz Records - 2004
Nat King Cole - On The Street Where You Live - The World Of - Capital Records - 2005
Scott Whitfield - Ceora - The Minute Game - Summit Records - 2005
Charles McPherson - I'll Remember April - A Tribute To Charlie Parker - Clarion Jazz - 2005
Rebecca Sayre - What's Your Story, Morning Glory - This Is Always - Becca Records - 2005
Phil Woods - Round Midnight - Groovin' to Marty Paich - Jazzed Media

1:00
Dave Holland Big Band - Ario - Overtime - Dare2 Records - 2005
John Ellis - Bonus Round - One Foot In The Swamp - Hyena Records - 2005
Chris Walden Big Band - Mulholland Falls - Home Of My Heart - Origins Records - 2005
Joe Williams - I'm Through With Love - Havin' A Good Time - Hyena Records - 2005
Michael Hackett - Blues To John - Circles - Summit Records - 2004
Harry Watters - Just Squeeze Me - Out Of A Dream - Summit Records - 2004
Amanda Carr - Do It The Hard Way - Tender Trap - OMS Records - 2005
Roger Kellaway - Something In Your Smile - I Was There - IPO Records - 2004

2:00
Kurt Rosenwinkel - The Cross - Deep Song - Verve - 2005
Amina Figarova - Market Place - Come Escape With Me - Munich Records - 2005
Yellowjackets - Youth Eternal - Altered State - Heads Up - 2005
Kevin Mahogany - One For My Baby - Big Band - Zebra Records/Mahogany Jazz - 2005
Stefano di Battista - Confirmation - Parker's Mood - Blue Note - 2004
Lenny Marcus Trio - Don't Explain - Cathexis - Lengram, Inc. - 2004
Alma Micic - Infant Eyes - Introducing Alma - CTA Records - 2004
Torme'/Mulligan/Shearing - The Song Is Ended - The Classic Concert - Concord Records - 2005

3:00
Beatle Jazz - Imagine - With A Little Help From Our Fiends - VideoArts Music - 2005
Ravi Coltrane - United - In Flux - Savoy Jazz - 2005
Onaje Allan Gumbs - Your Love - Remember Their Innocence - Ejano Music - 2004
Marcus Miller - Boogie On Reggae Woman - Silver Rain - Koch Records - 2005
Babaturnde Lea - Maeeah's Big Adventure - Summoner Of The Ghost - Motema Music - 2005
Nelson Rangell - That The Way Of The World - My America Songbook Vol. 1 - Koch Records - 2005
Pat Metheny Group - Part Three - The Way Up - Nonesuch Records - 2005