[JPL] wtju jazz 3/31/05

David Eisenman davideisenman at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 28 09:05:01 EST 2005

	WTJU 91.1FM, Charlottesville, VA
	Community Supported, Non-profit Radio of The University of Virginia
	Jazz Spins w/e 03/31/05
	Jazz Music Director: David Eisenman
	Station Phone: 434-243-8833
	email: davideisenman at hotmail.com

Spins	Artist	Album	Label
	New Adds: NP new promotional; SA station acquired

NP	Miles Davis	Best Of Seven Steps	Columbia
NP	Miles Davis	Four & More	Columbia
NP	Amina Figarova	Come Escape With Me	Munich Records
NP	The Hot Club Of San Francisco	Postcards From Gypsyland	Lost Wax Records
NP	Abdullah Ibrahim	Re:Brahim - Abdullah Ibrahim Remix	Enja/ Justin Time
NP	Carolyn Leonhart	New 8th Day	Sunnyside
NP	Thad Jones	One More: Music Of Thad Jones	IPO
NP	The Yellowjackets	Altered State	Heads Up
NP	Sakesho	We Want You To Say	Heads Up
NP	Joe Fonda/ Stevens Group	Forever Real	482 Music
NP	Marc Pompe	You Must Believe In Swing	Cadence Jazz

5	Jay Geils	Jay Geils Plays Jazz!	Stony Plain
5	Connie Evingson	Gypsy In My Soul	Minnehana
4	John Ellis	One Foot In The Swamp	Hyena
4	Babatunde Lea	Suite Unseen: Summer Of The Ghost	Motemo
4	Opie Bellas	Faces	Bella Blue
4	Grazyna Auguscik	The Light	GMA
4	Two Siberians	Out Of Nowhere	Heads Up
4	TOMO	The Music Of Reed Kotler	Torii
4	Pat Metheny	The Way Up	Nonesuch
4	Los Hombres Calientes	Vol. 5: Carnival	Basin Street
3	Avishai Cohen	At Home	Razdaz/ Sunnyside
3	William Parker	Luc's Lantern	Thristy Ear
3	Dave Holland	Overtime	Dare2/ Sunnyside
3	Monty Alexander	Live At The Iridium	Telarc
3	Kurt Rosenwinkel	Deep Song	Verve
3	Dave Douglas	Mountain Passages	Greenleaf
3	Kevin Mahogany	Big Band	Mahogany
3	David "Fathead" Newman	I Remember Brother Ray	HighNote
3	Bireli Lagrene	Move	Dreyfus
3	Archie Shepp & Mal Waldron	Left Alone Revisited	Synergy
3	Ravi Coltrane	In Flux	Savoy Jazz
3	Chris Cortez	Mum Is The Word	Blue Bamboo
3	Joey DeFrancesco	Legacy	Concord
3	Bill Connors	Return	Tone Center
3	Octobop	After Dark	Mystic Lane
3	Mike Ladd	Negrophilia	Thirsty Ear
3	NOJO	City Of Neighborhoods	True North
2	Jacqui Naylor	Live East/ West	Ruby Star
2	Ron Brendle	Photograph	LoNote
2	Nicole Margaret Mitchell	Hope, Future And Destiny	Dreamtime Records
2	Stefano di Battista	Parker's Mood	Blue Note
2	New Orleans Jazz Vipers	Live On Frenchman Street	self produced
2	Jason Moran	Same Mother	Blue Note
2	Cyrus Pace	Straight From The Source	self produced
2	Jim Cifelli	Groove Station	Short Notice
2	Avery Sharpe	Dragon Fly	JKNM
2	Fred Hersch	Leaves Of Grass	Palmetto
2	Forever Einstein	Racket Science	Cuneiform
2	Beatle Jazz	With A Little Help From Our Friends	Lightyear
2	Mel Torme/ G Mulligan/ G Shearing	The Classic Concert Live	Concord
2	Lars Danielsson	Libera Me	ACT
2	Charles McPherson	With Strings: A Tribute To Charlie Parker	Clarion Jazz
2	Chris Walden	Home Of My Heart	Origin
2	Nat King Cole	The World Of Nat King Cole	Capitol
2	George Schuller	Tenor Tantrums	New World
2	Abram Wilson	Jazz Warrior	Dune
2	Randy Johnston	Is It You?	HighNote
2	Chiara Civello	Last Quarter Moon	Verve
2	Fast 'N' Bulbous	Pork Chop Blue Around The Rind	Cuneiform
2	Will Martin	Morning	Sagurao Beach
2	Greg Abate	Horace Is Here	Koko Jazz
1	Lenny Marcus	Cathexis	self produced
1	The Jazz Expressions	On The Road	self produced
1	Belinda Underwood	Underwood Uncurling	self produced
1	Joe Williams	Havin' A Good Time!	Hyena
1	Harry Watters	Out Of A Dream	Summit
1	Phil Wood	Groovin' To Marty Paich	Jazzed Media
1	Carl Amundson	Guitarists!	Blue Line
1	Corey Christiansen	Awakening	Guitar Sessions
1	Harold Arlen	Centennial Celebration	Concord
1	New Orleans Jazz Vipers	New Orleans Jazz Vipers	self produced
1	Keely Smith	Vegas '58 - Today	Concord
1	John Pizzarelli	Knowing You	Telarc
1	Miles Davis	My Funny Valentine	Columbia
1	Gebhard Ullmann	BassX3	Drimala
1	Michael Hackett	Circles	Summit
1	Darek Oleszkiewicz	Like A Dream	Cryptogramophone
1	Kenny Wheeler & John Taylor	Where Do We Go From Here?	Cam Jazz
1	Jeremy Baum	Lost River Jams	self produced
1	Judy Wexler	Easy On The Heart	Rhombus
1	Sylvain Luc	Amber	Dreyfus
1	Dave Wilson	Through The Time	Dreamscape
1	Salvatore Bonafede	Journey To Donnafugata	Cam Jazz
1	Denys Baptiste	Let Freedom Ring!	Dune
1	Kyle Hollingsworth	Never Odd Or Even	SCI Fedelity
1	Dafnis Prieto	About The Monks	Zoho
1	Martin Eagle	A Welcoming Beauty	Hawksnest
1	Jeff Baker	Monologue	OA2
1	Monk's Music Trio	Think Of One	CMB
1	Rebecca Sayre	This Is Always	Becca Records
1	Henry Kaiser & Wadada Leo Smith	Yo Miles! UpRiver	Cuneiform
1	Donal Fox	Gone City	New World
1	The Pfister Sisters	Change In The Weather	Mambo Goddess

David Eisenman
Jazz & Blues Director
WTJU FM
PO Box 400811