[JPL] Playlist 3/28/05

Bright Moments w/ Jon Hammond bmwjonhammond at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 28 12:53:09 EST 2005

Bright Moments With Jon Hammond
90.3 FM WRIU Kingston, Rhode Island
Playlist 3/28/05

Artist		Song		Record		Label

Bright Moments Opening Theme:
E		Symphony for Toy Piano in G Minor		A Man Called E
Polydor

Chris Rea		Monday Morning		The Blue Jukebox		Jazzee
Blue

The Blue Nile		Easter Parade		Walk Across The RoofTops
	Virgin

Kate McGarry  Appearing at Border's Books, Downtown
Crossing in Boston, 4/5/05 12:30, and Regattabar
4/6/05 7:30 PM		Mercy Street		Mercy Streets		Palmetto

Harry Watters Quartet		All The Things You Are		Out of
a Dream		Summit

Michael Brecker Born 3/29/49		Chan's Song		Nearness of
You- The Ballad Book		Verve

Sarah Vaughan		All Of Me		Linger Awhile		Pablo

Steve Smith & Buddy's Buddies		How Do You Keep The
Music Playing		Steve Smith & Buddy's Buddies		Tone
Center

Larry Coryell Born 5/2/43		My Shining Hour		Shining
Hour		Muse

One More		One More		The Music of Thad Jones		IPO

Van Morrison		St. James Infirmary		What's Wrong With
This Picture		Blue Note

Phil Woods		Walkin' Shoes		Groovin' To Marty Paich
Jazzed Media

Kate McGarry		Gypsy In My Soul		Show Me		Palmetto

Donald Harrison		Free Style		Free Style		Nagel Hayer

Sarah Vaughan with Clifford Brown		You're Not The Kind
	Brownie- Complete Emarcy Recordings of Clifford Brown
(Box)		Emarcy

Ben Webster Born 3/27/09		Perdido		with The Mike Renzi
Trio		Lone Hill Jazz

Bobby Short		Night and Day-Easy To Love- At Long Last,
Love		How's Your Romance?		Telarc

Urbie Green		Bone Appetit		Absolute Trombone		HipBone

Spotlight on Artists Appearing at Berklee Performance
Center 4/3/05 as part of the "SF Collective"
617-876-7777 or www.concertix.com for tix/ info

Nicholas Payton		A Touch Of Silver		Payton's Place
Verve

Bobby Hutcherson		Pomponio		Skyline		Verve

Joshua Redman		Slapstick		Spirit of the Moment- Live
at the Village Vanguard		Warner

Renee Rosnes		I've Got You Under My Skin		Without
Words		Blue Note
end spotlight feature

Greg Abate Quartet Appearing at Chan's, Woonsocket RI
4/2/05 401-765-1900
http://www.chanseggrollsandjazz.com/		Nutville		Horace
Is Here		Koko Jazz Records

Kate McGarry		Chelsea Morning- But Not For Me		Mercy
Streets		Palmetto

Michael Franks		Why Spring Ain't Here		Barefoot On The
Beach		Windham Hill Jazz

Michael Brecker		Song For Bilbao		Tales From The
Hudson		Impulse

###

Artist Station ID's Invited
**email for info**

New releases for airplay consideration always welcome
Send to:

Bright Moments with Jon Hammond
205 Fortin Drive
Woonsocket  RI  02895