[JPL] "Stolen Moments" Play List 3/28/05

Steve Rubin steve at pacific.net
Mon Mar 28 19:55:34 EST 2005

"Stolen Moments" Play List 3/28/05

KZYX/KZYZ
90.7 FM/91.5 FM
Mendocino County Public Radio (NPR Affiliate)

Artist - Tune -  Album - Label

Hot Club of San Francisco - Not So Fast - Postcard Form Gyspyland -
Lost Wax
Ruby Braff - I Know You Know  - You Brought A New Kind Of Love - Arbors
Connie Evingson - Lullaby Of Leaves  - Gypsy In My Soul - Minnehaha

Bireli Lagrene - Nuages - Move - Dreyfus
Tommy Newsom And His Octo-Pussycats - Detour Ahead - Arbors
Marc Pompe - Title Cut - You Must Believe In Spring - Cadence

Steve Venz - The Texture Of Dusk - Scoop - Daal Jazz
Sylvie Lewis - Rockwell's Blues - Tangos & Tantrums - Cheap Lullaby
John Swana - It's Over Your Head - Philly Gumbo Vol.2 - Criss Cross

Amina Figarova - Mr. T.M. - Come Escape With Me - Munich
Jacqui Naylor - Once In A Lifetime  - Live -  Ruby Star
Joe Gilman - Take Five - Time Again: Brubeck Revisited - Sunnyside

Scott Whitfield Jazz Orchestra - Lullaby For Grace - The Minute Game -
Summit
Joe Williams - That's All - Havin' A Good Time - Hyena
Kevin Stout & Brian Booth - Morning Mist - Tales Of The Tetons - Jazzed
5

Katie Bull - Title Cut - Love Spook - Corn Hill Indie
John Ellis - Happy  - One Foot In The Swamp - Hyena
Jimmy Bruno - Satin Doll - Solo - Mel Bay

Lea Delaria - Call Me - Double Standard - Telarc
DeverePride - Our Blues - ...As in a morning sunrise - Self Produced
Ron Brendle - Ramblin' - Photograph - LoNote

Carolyn Leonhart - I'm In the Mood for Love - New 8th Day - Sunnyside
Fred Hersch - The Mystic Trumpeter - Leaves of Grass - Palmetto
Trudy Desmond - That's All - A Dream Come True - Justin Time

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
"Stolen Moments"
Mondays 2-4:00 PM

KZYX/KZYZ