[JPL] WGBH Playlist 7 pm - mid. 3/28

eric jackson eric-jackson at comcast.net
Tue Mar 29 01:29:00 EST 2005

Monday, March 28, 7pm–midnight, WGBH 89.7

About this broadcast Marian McPartland Spotlight

	7:00pm

7:07pm
Marian McPartland: Daydream, Marian McPartland Concord Jazz Heritage
(Concord 4824)

7:11pm
Marian McPartland: Warm Valley, Live At Yoshi's Nitespot (Concord 4712)

7:15pm
Marian McPartland: Prelude To A Kiss, Fujitsu-Concord 25th Jazz Festival
(Concord 7002)

7:22am
Marian McPartland: Lush Life, Piano Jazz Rosemary Clooney (Jazz Alliance
12003)

7:29pm
Marian McPartland: Trouble Is A Man, Plays The Music Of Alec Wilder
(Concord 10016)

7:32pm
Marian McPartland: A Kiss From You, Plays The Benny Carter Songbook
(Concord 4412)

7:37pm
Marian McPartland: Love You Madly, Live At Maybeck Recital Hall (Concord
4460)

7:41pm
Marian McPartland: Lady Be Good, Just Friends (Concord 4805)

7:50pm
Marian McPartland: A Night In Tunisia, Piano Jazz Dizzy Gillespie (Jazz
Alliance 12005)

7:54pm
Marian McPartland: Koolbonga, Plays The Music Of Mary Lou Williams
(Concord 4605)

7:59am
Marian McPartland: Meditation, Marian McPartland Concord Jazz Heritage
Series (Concord 4824)

8:06pm
Marian McPartland: Blues Minor, Piano Jazz Alice Coltrane (Concord 12020)

8:11pm
Marian McPartland: Turn Around, Live At Yoshi's Nitespot (Concord 4712)

8:17pm
Marian McPartland: Little Gypsy Sweetheart, Piano Jazz Eubie Blake (Jazz
Aliance 12006)

8:20pm
Marian McPartland: St. Louis Blues, Piano Jazz Dave Brubeck (Jazz Alliance
12001)

8:32pm
Marian McPartland: Naima, In My Life (Concord 4561)

8:40pm
Marian McPartland: My Foolish Heart, Fujitsu-Concord 25th Jazz Festival
(Concord 7002)

8:47pm
Marian McPartland: Spring Can Really Hang You Up The Most, Portrait Of
Marian McPartland (Concord 4101)

8:53pm
Marian McPartland: Silent Pool, Silent Pool (Concord 4745)

9:04pm
Marian McPartland: Jazz Waltz For A Friend, Plays The Music Of Alec Wilder
(Jazz Alliance 10016)

9:08pm
Marian McPartland: Threnody ( A Lament), Plays The Music Of Mary Lou
Williams (Concord 4605)

9:11pm
Marian McPartland: Windows, Marian McPartland Concord Jazz Heritage Series
(Concord 4824)

9:17pm
Marian McPartland: I'm Old Fashioned, A Jerome Kern Songbook (Concord
45162)

9:26pm
Marian McPartland; Willie Pickens : Night And Day, Ain't Misbehavin'
(Concord 4908)

9:32pm
Marian McPartland: Lullaby Of The Leaves, Just Friends (Concord 4805)

9:37pm
Marian McPartland: I'll Remember April, Piano Jazz Teddy Wilson (Jazz
Alliance 12002)

9:43pm
Marian McPartland: Just One Of Those Things, Piano Jazz Bobby Short (Jazz
Alliance 12010)

9:53pm
Marian McPartland: Willow Weep For Me, Live At Maybeck Recital Hall
(Concord 4460)

10:05pm
Marian McPartland: Gone With The Wind, Fujitsu Concord 25th Jazz Festival
(Concord 7002)

10:12pm
Marian McPartland: Bemsha Swing, Live At Yoshi's Nitespot (Concord 4712)

10:18pm
Marian McPartland: Scratchin' In The Gravel, Plays The Music Of Mary Lou
Williams (Concord 4605)

10:23pm
Marian McPartland: Groove Yard, In My Life (Concord 4561)

10:27pm
Marian McPartland: I Let A Song Go Out Of My Heart/I Got It Bad/It Don't
Mean A Thing/Lisa, Concert In Argentina (Jazz Alliance 10008)

10:40pm
Marian McPartland: In Your Own Sweet Way, Piano Jazz Bill Evans (Jazz
Alliance 12004)

10:45pm
Marian McPartland: Gone With The Wind, Just Friends (Concord 4805)

10:58pm
Marian McPartland: Take Five, Piano Jazz Dave Brubeck (Jazz Alliance 12001)

11:02pm
Marian McPartland: Flying Home, Piano Jazz Teddy Wilson (Jazz Alliance
12002)

11:07pm
Marian McPartland: In A Mellow Tone, Piano Jazz Dizzy Gillespie (Jazz
Alliance 12005)

11:16pm
Marian McPartland: Only Trust Your Heart, Plays The Benny Carter Songbook
(Concord 4412)

11:23pm
Marian McPartland: Time And Time Again, Portrait Of Marian McPartland
(Jazz Alliance 4101)

11:28pm
Marian McPartland: The Simple Waltz, Piano Jazz Clark Terry (Jazz Alliance
12009)

11:34pm
Marian McPartland: It Never Entered My Mind, The Richard Rodgers
Centennial Jazz Piano Album (Broadway Cares 1001)

11:39pm
Marian McPartland: When The Saints Go Marching In, Just Friends (Concord
4805)

11:42pm
Marian McPartland: My Funny Valentine, Live At Maybeck (Concord 4460)

11:47pm
Marian McPartland: If I Should Lose You, Live At Yoshi's Nitespot (Concord
4712)

11:53pm
Marian McPartland: I'm Just Wild About Harry, Piano Jazz Eubie Blake (Jazz
Alliance 12006)

Airtimes are approximate.

Eric Jackson
Monday thru Thursday 7 PM to Midnight