[JPL] Now's the Time

Jim Wilke jwilke123 at comcast.net
Mon Mar 28 21:20:44 EST 2005

OK, here's something I've been toying with, perhaps you'd like to join
in.

I'm one of those middle-of-the-night guys who keeps the transmitters
warm, so I'm on when the switch to Daylight Saving Time kicks in - 2
o'clock becomes 3 o'clock and I get off work an hour earlier this
Sunday morning.  (I'll have to make it up in the Fall, or course!)

So, I'm looking for appropriate music for the time switch.  Here are a
few titles I have so far, contribute some more if you have "time"?

Now's the Time
I Didn't Know What Time It Was
I'm Late, I'm Late
Too Late Now
Time after Time
It's Later than You Think   (new Kermit Ruffins)
Late   (old Alvin Batiste)
As Time Goes By

You get the idea....  I'm just getting started but if you have some to
add, I'd appreciate it.

Jim Wilke
Jazz After Hours, PRI
www.jazzafterhours.org