[JPL] TomtheJazzman 3-27-2005 PlayList

Tom Mallison tomthejazzman at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 28 15:54:19 EST 2005

    TomtheJazzman 3-27-2005
Time    Artist/Group    Title/Selection    Label
6:00 PM
6:00 PM    Carole King     Jazzman      Ode
6:06 PM    Jimmy Bruno     I'm In The Mood For Love      Mel Bay
6:10 PM    John Pizzarelli     Say It (Over And Over Again)      Telarc
6:15 PM    Phil Woods     Moanin'      Jazzed Media
6:21 PM    Ron Kalina     Skylark      Kalinor
6:27 PM    Marian McPartland     Mood Indigo (w/ Steely Dan)      Jazz
Alliance
6:35 PM    J. DeFrancesco & J. Smith     Back At The Chicken Shack
 Concord
6:42 PM    Shapes     Love For Sale      BDTH
6:50 PM    Shelly Berg Trio     A Flower Is A Lovesome Thing      Concord
6:58 PM    George Kahn     On Green Dolphin Street      Playing
7:00 PM
7:07 PM    Lenore Raphael     Let It Go      Swingin' Fox
7:16 PM    The Four Freshman     How Do You Keep The Music Playing
 Self Released
7:21 PM    The Four Freshman     September Song      Self Released
7:26 PM    Dan Nadel     Childlike      Dan Nadel
7:34 PM    Dale Fielder Quartet     End Of A Love Affair      Clarion Jazz
7:43 PM    Jacqui Naylor     But Not For Me      Ruby Star
7:49 PM    Monty Alexander     The Work Song      Telarc
8:00 PM
8:00 PM    Dr. Lonnie Smith     Back Track      Palmetto
8:07 PM    Corey Christiansen    Alone Together      Mel Bay
8:13 PM    Jim Seeley/Arturo O'Farrill    Starry Night      Zoho
8:20 PM    Lenore Raphael     I Love You      Swingin' Fox
8:29 PM    Chris Walden      Here's That Rainy Day      Origin
8:36 PM    Kevin Mahogany     One For My Baby      Zebra
8:44 PM    Caribbean Jazz Project     Caravan      Concord
8:58 PM    Nat King Cole     When I Fall In Love      EMI
9:00 PM
9:01 PM    Scott Whitfield     Ceora      Summit
9:09 PM    Harry Watters     Angel Eyes      Summit
9:18 PM    Roger Kellaway     Beyond The Sea      IPO
9:23 PM    Bettina Devin     Scattin' In The Moonlight      Self Released
9:27 PM    Charles McPherson     I'll Remember April      Clarion Jazz
9:30 PM    Claudio Roditi     Nightbird      Nagel Heyer
9:41 PM    Avery Sharpe     My Favorite Things      JKNM
9:46 PM    Ron Kalina     Europa      Kalinor
9:51 PM    One More     Kids Are Pretty People      IPO
9:59 PM    Amina Figarova     Dancing In The Wind      Munich
10:00 PM
10:04 PM    Ernest Ranglin     Nightwork      Telarc
10:16 PM    Kurt Rosenwinkel     The Cloister      Verve
10:25 PM    Yellowjackets     Youth Eternal      Heads Up
10:32 PM    Onaje Allan Gumbs     Remember Their Innocence      Ejano
10:38 PM    The Great Jazz Trio     The Shadow Of Your Smile      Village
10:45 PM    Amina Figarova     Hot On The Trail      Munich
10:52 PM    Los Hombres Calientes     Carnival Lullaby     Basin Street