[JPL] FW: Valuable resource

Jeff Turton jturton at comcast.net
Tue Mar 29 07:48:39 EST 2005

Bobby,

Nice to see you discovered the joys of well made earplugs. I had my
first pair made for me back in the late 80's and have never looked
back. I had a pair made for my wife shortly after we met (12 years ago)
and she loves hers as well. For some the expense may at first seem
extravagant but they will last a long time and if you spend any amount
of time in the clubs the benefits, as you discovered, are invaluable.
Also the technology has come quite far since I first bought them. you
won't miss a note of music and your ears will love you for it.

Jeff Turton
WFNX Jazz Brunch