[JPL] Now's the Time

Bob Stockton drbob456 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 29 08:47:03 EST 2005

Dr. Bob's Top Ten Time Cuts:

10. When It'sSleepyTime Down South - Satchmo

9. Some Other Time - Tony Bennett/Bill Evans

8. Time Speaks - Benny Golson

7. "Round MIdnight - Thelonious Monk

6. Sleep - Earl Bostic

5. The World Is Waiting For The Sunrise - Benny Goodman

4. Closing Time Blues - Dave Brubeck

3. Who's Beating My Time - Charles Brown

2. Night Time Is The Right Time - Count Basie/Joe Turner

........ and the number one song abot time................

1. After Hours (hey Jim-it's your idea) - Ray Bryant

Bob Stockton
Modern Jazz Classics