[JPL] Now's the Time

Tom Reney tr at wfcr.org
Tue Mar 29 08:00:02 EST 2005

Mr. Wilke:
Kurt Elling and Cassandra Wilson recorded Argent's "Time of the Season" on
Elling's The Messenger; Darek Oles plays his original "Time Cafe" w Brad
Mehldau on the new Cryptogramophoneon release Like a Dream; Desmond and
Mulligan made "Blues in Time" back in '57.
And there's always "Ev'ry Time We Say Goodbye."

Spring ahead!
Tom Reney
tr at wfcr.org