[JPL] "Moody's Mood" - Play List - 3/28/05

D Moody doug at moodysmood.com
Tue Mar 29 11:03:33 EST 2005

"Moody's Mood" - Play List - March 28, 2005

ARTIST - TRACK - CD TITLE - LABEL:

Curtis Fuller - Arabia - Keep It Simple - Savant
Jon Mayer - Onion Head - Strictly Confidential - Fresh Sound
Reeds & Deeds - Scotch Thing - Wailin' - Criss Cross

Marc Pompe - Twilight World - You Must Believe In Swing - Cadence
Ron Kalina - Alone Together - Getting My Axes Together - Kalinor
Hod O'Brien - Frog's Leg's - Live At Blues Alley-First Set - Reservoir

Trudy Desmond - Just For A Thrill -  A Dream Come True:  The Best Of - Just A Memory
David 'Fathead' Newman - Deed I Do - I Remember Brother Ray - HighNote

Fred Hersch - Song Of Myself (Part 8,9,10 & 11) - Leaves Of Grass - Palmetto

John Swana & the Philadelphians - Sid's Dilemma - Philly Gumbo Vol. 2 - Criss Cross
Dan Haerle - Misty - Standard Procedure - Blu Jazz

Abdullah Ibrahim - The Mountain - A Celebration - Enja/Justin Time
Randy Johnston - Groovy Samba - Is It You? - HighNote
Thad Jones Celebration Band - Kids Are Pretty People - One More - IPO

Frank Sinatra with Count Basie - Where Or When - Sinatra At The Sands - Reprise
Frank Sinatra with Count Basie - Fly Me To The Moon - Sinatra At The Sands - Reprise

Phil Woods & the LA Jazz Orch. - Too Close For Comfort - Groovin' To Marty Paich - Jazzed Media
Carol Heffler - Same Old Used To Be - Exactly - Peeka
Harry Watters - Just Squeeze Me - Out Of A Dream-Love Songs - Summit

Chris Walden Big Band - Here's Looking At You - Home Of My Heart - Origin
George Colligan - Akatumbo - Past-Present-Future - Criss Cross
Ken Walker - Song For M - Terra Firma - Synergy

Jacqui Naylor - No Moon At All - East/West - Ruby Star
Archie Shepp & Mal Waldron - Lady Sings The Blues - Left Alone Revisited - Synergy
Dale Fielder - Jupiter Soul - Sunride - Clarion

Doug Moody
"Moody's Mood"
KMFB-FM
101 "E" Boatyard