[JPL] Now's the Time

JASS JASSav at comcast.net
Wed Mar 30 15:07:20 EST 2005

Jim,

I was just previewing the new Wella Whitfield (In My Life) album on HighNote
and saw 3 interesting tunes related (somewhat) to time:

Some Other Time
In the Wee Small Hours
When The Children are Asleep

Larry

Larry Dane-Kellogg
WHCJ  90.3  FM
19 E. 64th Street
Savannah, GA 31405

"After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is
music."

- Author Aldous Huxley , 1894 - 1963