[JPL] Last Day For Early Bird Rates!!!!

Tony Gasparre tony at jazzweek.com
Thu Mar 31 15:56:07 EST 2005

Today is the last day to register for the early bird rate for the 2005 JazzWeek Summit

Let me know ASAP if your university or college is processing your paper work.  I need to know so I can freeze the early bird rate for you.

Our block of hotel rooms are filling up fast.  The Marx is also the same hotel the Syracuse Jazz Fest uses. It will sell out.

To make your reservations call 1-877 -The-Marx.  Make sure you ask for the JazzWeek rate. It is $99.00 a night.

Register on-line today at http://www.jazzweek.com/summit , or download the form to mail or fax, or call Tony anytime at the registration hot-line at 585-235-8517.