[JPL] WGBH Playlist 8 pm - mid. 10/31

eric jackson eric-jackson at comcast.net
Tue Nov 1 01:25:48 EST 2005

Monday, Oct 31, 8pm–midnight, WGBH 89.7

Monday Night Spotlight   James Williams

	8:00pm

8:08pm
James Williams: Polka Dots And Moonbeams, At Maybeck (Concord 4694)

8:17pm
James Williams: Daydream, Jazz Dialogues Focus (Finas 102)

8:24pm
James Williams: You Are Too Beautiful, Magical Trio 2 (EmArcy 834366)

8:37pm
James Williams; Bill Pierce: Please Send Me Someone To Love Only on 89.7!

8:48pm
James Williams: Centerpiece, James Williams meets The Saxophone Masters
(DIW/Columbia 53430)

9:03pm
James Williams: Dolphin Dance, Jazz Dialogues Out Of Nowhere (Finas 103)

9:09pm
James Williams: Calvary, We've Got What You Need (Evidence 22207)

9:16pm
James Williams: You're My Alter Ego, Truth, Justice And The Blues
(Evidence 22142)

9:31pm
James Williams: Arioso, Meets The Magical Trio (EmArcy 838653)

9:38am
The Contemporary Piano Ensemble: P.N.J., The Key Players (DIW/Columbia 5754)

9:44pm
James Williams: In The Open Court, Magical Trio 2 (EmArcy 834366)

9:54pm
Fingers, Meet The Magical Trio (Emarcy 838653)

10:06pm
James Williams: I Remember Clifford, I Remember Clifford (DIW 601)

10:12pm
James Williams: Footprints, At Maybeck (Concord 4694)

10:17pm
James Williams: The Orator C.T.'s Sermon, Talkin' Trash (DIW 887)

10:29pm
James Williams: Focus, Jazz Dialogues Focus (Finas 102)

10:37pm
James Williams: Inner Urge, Jazz Dialogues Willpower (Finas 101)

10:42pm
James Williams: Yes, Yes, Oh Yes!, Truth, Justice And The Blues
(Evidence 22142)

10:52pm
James Williams: A Touching Affair, Alter Ego (Sunnyside 1007)

11:01pm
James Williams: Buhaina, Buhaina, Magical Trio 1 (Emarcy 832859)

11:07pm
James Williams: Simone, I Remember Clifford (DIW 601)

11:14pm
James Williams: Spiritual Medley, At Maybeck (Concord 4694)

11:30pm
James Williams: These Foolish Things Remind Me Of You, Jazz Dialogues
Focus (Finas 102)

11:37pm
James Williams: Take Time For Love, Jazz Dialogues Music For A While
(Finas 104)

11:45pm
James Williams: Dreamsville, At Maybeck (Concord 104)

11:52pm
James Williams: Yours And Mine, Alter Ego (Sunnyside 1007)

Airtimes are approximate.

Only on 89.7! performances and recordings are exclusive WGBH Radio
productions and are not commercially available.

Eric Jackson
8 pm - mid Mon - Thurs
WGBH Boston
89.7 FM