[JPL] WWSP Jazzweek Playlist

Russell Haines rfhnyc_ at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 1 11:17:01 EST 2005

JAZZWEEK REPORT for week of 10/30/05

WWSP 90fm
University of Wisconsin Stevens Point
11,500 watts

Russ Haines Jazz/World Music Director
rfhnyc_ at hotmail.com
Phone: 715 - 346 - 3755 (Central Time)

4 or more SPINS

5 Eric Alexander & Vincent Herring - The Battle - HighNote
4 Kyle Asche - The Hook Up - OA2
4 Kenny Barron Trio - The Perfect Set - Sunnyside
4 George Benson - Best Of Live - GRP
4 Dee Dee Bridgewater - J'ai Deux Amours - Sovereign Artists
4 Alan Broadbent - 'Round Midnight - Artistry Music
4 Tim Coffman - Crossroads - Blujazz
4 Dan Cray Trio - Save Us - Blujazz
5 Amina Figarova - September Suite - Munich Records
4 Charlie Haden/LMO - Not In Our Name - Verve
4 Jim Hall/Enrico Pieranunzi - Duologues - CAM Jazz
5 Hornheads - Fat Lip - Bone 2B Wild
4 Ted Howe - Elton Exposed - Summit
4 Marc Johnson - Shades Of Jade - ECM
4 Jonathan Kriesberg - Unearth - Mel Bay Records
4 Ranee Lee & Oliver Jones - Just You, Just Me - Justin Time
4 Sherrie Maricle & The Diva Jazz Orchestra - A Tommy Newsome Tribute -
Lightyear
5 Brad Mehldau Trio - Day Is Done - Nonesuch
4 Mark O'Connor's Hot Swing Trio - Live In New York - Omac Records
4 Mark O'Connor - Mirage - blujazz
5 Thelonious Monk Quartet/John Coltrane - At Carnegie Hall - Blue
Note/Thelonious Records
5 Barbara Morrison - Live At The Dakota - Dakota Live!
5 Mark Murphy - Once To Every Heart - Verve
5 Oregon - Prime - CAM Jazz
4 Matt Otto - Red - Origin
5 Jean-Michel Pilc - Live At Iridium - Dreyfus
4 Soulive - Break Out - Concord
5 Stryker/Slagle Band - Live At Jazz Standard - zoho
5 Tierney Sutton - I'm With The Band - Telarc
5 Bebo Valdes - Bebo De Cuba - Calle 54 Records

2 - 3 SPINS

2 Peter Apfelbaum - It Is Written - ACT
3 Gregg August - Late August - Lacuessa Records
3 Bad Plus - Suspicious Activity - Columbia
2 Gerald Cannon - Selftitled - Woodneck Records
3 Kenny Carr - Friday At Five - ?
2 Bill Charlap & Sandy Stewart - Love Is Here To Stay - Blue Note
3 Buddy Charles Concert Jazz Orch. - We're Here - Jazzed Media
2 Joan Crowe - Bird On The Wire - Evensong Music
2 Sarah DeLeo - The Nearness Of You - Sweet Sassy Music
3 Kyle Eastwood - Paris Blue - Rendevous / Candid
2 Gilfema - Selftitled - Obliqsound
2 Luis Giraldo - Day Dream - MAPL/J Music
2 George Gruntz - Ringing The Luminator - ACT
3 Richie Hart - Greasy Street - zoho
3 Sheila Jordan & Cameron Brown - Celebration - HighNote
2 Joachim Kuhn - Allegro Vivace - ACT
3 John La Barbera - Fantazm - Jazz Compass
3 Elissa Lala - Touch Of Your Voice - Omni Tone
3 Pat Longo - Extreme Heat - Jazzed Media
2 Willie Martinez / La Familia Sextet - Family - Cuch be Witcha
2 The Onus - Triphony - Hipnotic Records
2 Maceo Parker - Schools In! - BHM
3 Charlie Peacock - Love Press Ex -Curio - Runway
3 Tom Ranier & Glenn Cashman - Blue In Green - Primrose Lane Music
2 Jenny Scheinman - 12 Songs - Cryptogramophone
3 Sonido Isleno - Vive Jazz! - Tresero
3 Avery Sharpe - Thoughts Of My Ancestors - JKNM Records
3 Bobo Stenson - Goodbye - ECM
2 Thomas Tedesco & Ocean - Selftitled - Clarion Jazz
2 Ben Thomas - Trikaidekaphobia - Origin
3 Trio Da Paz - Somewhere - Blue Toucan Music
3 Ezra Weiss - Persephone - Umoja

All discs chart for 8 weeks and then move to recurrent. This is to keep up
with the quantity of quality discs that we receive. Thanks for your support.

Russ