[JPL] "Moody's Mood" - Play List - 10/31/05

D Moody doug at moodysmood.com
Wed Nov 2 09:37:38 EST 2005

"Moody's Mood" - Play List - October 31, 2005 - KMFB-FM

ARTIST - TRACK - CD TITLE - LABEL:

Warren Wolf - Howling Wolf - Incredible Jazz Vibes - M&I Jazz
Susannah McCorkle - Haunted Heart - Hearts & Minds - Concord
Julius Tolentino - Pharaoh's Curse - Just The Beginning - Sharp Nine

Alan Broadbent - Groovin' High - 'Round Midnight - Artistry Music
Tim Coffman - Sail Away - Crossroads - Blu Jazz
Cedar Walton - Bremond's Blues - Midnight Waltz - Venus

Mark Murphy - Do Nothing Till You Hear From Me - Once To Every Heart - Verve
Grant Stewart - Lonely Town - + 4 - Criss Cross

Brad Mehldau - Artis - Day Is Done - Nonesuch
Tineke Postma - Comprehension - For The Rhythm - Munich
Alex Sipiagin - Son Of Thirteen - Returning - Criss Cross

Diana Krall - I Don't Stand A Ghost Of A Chance - Love Scenes - Impulse
Clayton Brothers - Gina's Groove - Back In The Swing Of Things - Hyena
Joe Locke - Title-Track - Rev-elation - Sharp Nine

Shirley Horn - You Won't Forget Me - But Beautiful - Verve
Herlin Riley - Title-track - Cream Of The Crescent - Criss Cross

Geoffrey Keezer - Ghost In The Photograph - Wildcrafted - MaxJazz
John La Barbera Big Band - Yours Or Mine Blues - Fantazm - Compass

Hod O'Brien - In A Sentimental Mood - Live At Blues Alley - Second Set - Reservoir Music
LCJO with Wynton Marsalis - Dizzy Moods - Don't Be Afraid - Palmetto
Thelonious Monk/John Coltrane - Epistrophy - At Carnegie Hall - Blue Note

Barbara Morrison - I'd Rather Drink Muddy Waters - Live At The Dakota - Dakota Live!
Clifford Brown - Can't Help Lovin' Dat Man - With Strings - EmArcy
One For All - I Remember Clifford - Killer Joe - Venus

Doug Moody
"Moody's Mood"
KMFB-FM
101 "E" Boatyard