[JPL] New JazzWeek telephone info

Ed Trefzger ed.trefzger at jazzweek.com
Wed Nov 2 10:39:52 EST 2005

Folks,

Just wanted to pass along new telephone and fax numbers for JazzWeek.

The main number is now 866-453-6401. I am at extension 701, or you
can dial my new line directly at 585-226-1968.  That main number,
866-453-6401, is also the main fax number, thanks to the magic of
technology.  You can reach a directory of extensions at extension 8.

Jazz stations who use faxes to submit playlists should continue to
use the existing fax number for a couple more weeks until we notify
you otherwise.

I'd also like to welcome aboard Devon Murphy, who is our new
advertising manager. You can reach him at the above number at
extension 703, or at devon at jazzweek.com.

Our old phone numbers, including my direct line, which some of you
have, will be active only for the rest of this week.

Thanks,
Ed Trefzger