[JPL] Chris Botti

Jon Norton j.norton at ilstu.edu
Fri Nov 4 12:14:54 EST 2005

Hello,

Just wondering if you're getting a great reaction from the new Chris Botti CD.
We tend not to get many phone calls reacting to our music, but this
new Chris Botti disc is an exception.  We get a couple calls every time
we play the duet with Steven Tyler, as well as the duet with Gladys Knight.

Personally I love this release, just want to know how you feel about it and if
listeners are giving you any feedback.  Thanks in advance --

Jon Norton - WGLT Music Director
Campus Box 8910
Illinois State University
Normal, IL 61790-8910
309.438.7871
89.1 -- Bloomington-Normal/103.5 -- Peoria
and live worldwide @ http://www.wglt.org