[JPL] PLAYLIST: "General Eclectic" WCVF-FM, 11/4/05

Tom Bingham mason2042 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 16:28:50 EST 2005

An unexpected interruption in Hour #2 - The transmitter cut out in the
middle of Sean Patrick McGraw's song - so much for plugging his Fredonia
appearance tonight. But we were back on in several minutes, so Sean Patrick
actually got 1-1/2 spins today. Here's today list:

HOUR #1 - 100 Years of Jazz Guitar radio special, hosted by Les Paul

HOUR #2:
Sean Patrick McGraw - Anyone But You - Songs For Saturday Night

Kitka - Shto Mi E Milo - Nectar

Monsieur Blumemberg - Scherezade Mon Amour - The Beach: St. Tropez (various
artists)

Moot Davis - The Highway Kind - Moot Davis

Claudio Vena - Guarda - La Vida E Un Circo

Lou DeAdder - Struttin' - LouD

Laura Fuentes - La Cholita Nortena - Sobrevida

Trevor MacDonald - Dear Darlin' - Porch Light

Joan Enguita - Heading For Shore - Females on Fire (various artists)

Janet Bates and Instruments of Change - Farewell To An Army of One - CD
single/mp3

Jamie Kindleyside - Bobby Orr - Kind-le-sid

Tango Crash - Milonga Para Alberto

HOUR #3:

The Work - The Juice - Brting Back the Good

William Lee Ellis - She Conquered the Conqueroo - Conqueroo

Michael Powers - Successful Son - Onyx Root

Dave Liebman & Phil Markowitz - Off By One - Manhattan Dialogues

Carlo Vutera - Ammore - Ammore: Boleri Napoletani

Lisa Barrett - Through the Rain - When You Look at Me

Carol Mennie - Too Long at the Fair - I'm Not a Sometime Thing

Gomidas Band - (title unknown) - I Remember Syria

Lesley Gore - Someday - Ever Since

Given - Clay - From the Wreckage That Was . . .

Rebecca Hyland - Charles' Song - Look What I Made

Patti Witten - Black Butterfly - The Independents (various artists)

Stoney Curtis Band - Colors - Acid Blues Experience

Thanks for all your support.

--
Tom Bingham
"General Eclectic"