[JPL] Chris Botti

Anything Goes anythinggoesradio at comcast.net
Sat Nov 5 09:03:10 EST 2005

Hi Jon:

I played this album quite a bit this week and did get reaction from listeners. The musicianship on the album is fantastic.  Chris has done an exceptional job of creating an album that nimbly straddles the genres of pop and jazz with great artistic intergrity.  Often done.  Not often done well.

Did anyone else find all of the 'safetys' on the CD irksome?  It plays just fine if you put it in a CD player, but if you put it into your computer you are required to jump through hoops.

All the Best,
Lise Avery
Executive Producer
Anything Goes!! with Lise Avery