[JPL] Davy Jones brings a smile to my face.....

Anything Goes anythinggoesradio at comcast.net
Sat Nov 5 09:12:53 EST 2005

Hey Arturo:

Thanks for your post. In spite of all of my acquired knowledge (and sigh, age), the music of the Monkees still 'does it for me' sometimes. Somehow the stuff you grew up on always retains a special significance.

I'll be doing a phoner with Davy on November 14th and then he is coming to Full House where I record the syndicated show to be recorded for the syndicated program later that week. It will be great fun to meet him. >From what I can tell, he looks fabulous, is well-grounded and doesn't take himself (or his Monkeeness) too seriously.  I'll letcha know.

If only I still had all my bubblegum cards and TeenBeat magazines!!  (I hope I don't get a PIMPLE!!)

All the Best,
Lise Avery
Executive Producer
Anything Goes!! with Lise Avery