[JPL] Playlist: Modern Jazz Classics

Bob Stockton drbob456 at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 5 14:20:37 EST 2005

Modern Jazz Classics is heard an aggregate 40 hours each week via our
broadcast and internet partners, reaching a domestic and international
audience potential of more than 1.7 million.

Got a late night spot to fill ? we'll fill it at no cost to you.

MJC - 149

Intro and theme: Joe Williams - On Green Dolphin Street

Sherrie Maricle And Diva / Titter Pipes / TNT / Lightyear*
Art Pepper / Opus de Funk / Opus de Funk / Prestige
Joel A. Martin / D Minor Mazurka / Jazzical / MCS Records
Les DeMerle-Bonnie Eisele / Filthy McNasty / Hittin' the Blue Notes, Vol.1 /
Origin
Kurt Elling / Freddie's Yen For Jen / This Time It's Love / Blue Note
Clifford Brown / If I Love Again / Clifford Brown's Finest Hour / Verve
Sherrie Maricle And Diva / Remember Medlly / TNT / Lightyear*
The Great Jazz Trio / 'S Wonderful / 'S Wonderful / 441
John Clayton (Clayton Brothers) / 'Round Midnight / Back In The Swing Of
Things / Hyena
Joanne Brackeen / Filene's / Pink Elephant Magic / Arkadia Jazz
Vault Selection: Bud Powell / Orninthology / The Amazing Bud Powell, Vol.1 /
Blue Note / 1949

Top of hour sweep - Pepper Adams - Settin' Red

Sherrie Maricle And Diva / Trail Mix / TNT / Lightyear*
The Reese Project / Cold Duck Time /  Vicodin Dreams / 95 North
MJQ / Bluesology / Longing For The Continent / LRC
Chico O'Farrill / Havana Blues / Carambola / Milestone
Poncho Sanchez / The Kyper / Do It! / Concord Picante
Arturo Sandoval / Flight To Freedom / Flight To Freedom / GRP
Sherrie Maricle And Diva / Red Door / TNT / Lightyear*
Don Friedman VIP Triio / Alone Together / Timeless
Mark O'Connor Hotswing Trio / M & W Rag / Live In New York / OMAC
Belinda Underwood / How Deep Is The Ocean / Uncurling / Cosmik Muse

Top of hour sweep and sweep - Clifford Brown - Stockholm Sweetnin'

* - spotlight album

Bob ("Dr. Bob") Stockton, Host/Producer
Modern Jazz Classics From Amelia Island
3956 Arbor Lake Circle