[JPL] Clayton Bros in concert on Jazz NW

Jim Wilke jwilke123 at comcast.net
Sat Nov 5 15:43:24 EST 2005

Bob, Gerald Clayton must be in his early 20s.  He graduated from Los
Angeles County High School for the Arts in 2002 and entered USC that
Fall.  I think he's currently in NYC...  and yes, he IS a monster
player!

If you catch the show this afternoon I think you'll also be impressed
with Terell Stafford all over again.  I've heard him about four - five
times in the last few months and he's knocked me out on each occasion.
The whole group sounds great.

Jim Wilke