[JPL] Clayton Bros in concert on Jazz NW

Bob Stockton drbob456 at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 5 16:07:34 EST 2005

Jim-

Thanks for the info - Stafford is as good as it gets in my view.
As an aside, our next weeks program airs/streams around midnight in several
places. John Clayton's "Round Midnight" is perfect for that hour.

I regret having to miss your stream, but I'm out and about on some bid-niz
shortly.

Bob ("Dr. Bob") Stockton, Host/Producer
Modern Jazz Classics From Amelia Island
3956 Arbor Lake Circle