[JPL] My Favorite Things For The Week of November 6, 2005

MFT Jazz mft at mftjazz.com
Sat Nov 5 22:37:55 EST 2005

My Favorite Things
For The Week of November 6, 2005
**http://www.mftjazz.com* <http://www.mftjazz.com/>*

The program this week highlights a new recording from drummer Herlin
Riley as well as a new disc from pianist Dave Peck. We also feature a
pair of live recordings by Gene Harris and Kevin Eubanks.

Elephant Blossom Blues - Gene Harris - At Maybeck

Mercy, Mercy, Mercy - Kevin Eubanks - Live At Bradley's

Cream of the Crescent - Herlin Riley - Cream of the Crescent

The First Song of Spring - Dave Peck - Good Road

Flamingo - Stephane Grappelli/Michel Petrucciani - Flamingo

Heat Wave - Bill Cunliffe - Imagination

Come Rain or Come Shine - B.B. King/Eric Clapton - Riding With The King

Quintessence - Rob McConnell - Boss Brass & Woods

Need Ja Help - Herlin Riley - Cream of the Crescent

The Star Crossed Lovers - Dave Peck - Good Road

*Russ Neff