[JPL] Playlist * "Jazz at Six" * November 4th * Radio Adelaide 101.5FM

Gregory L Fisher jazzviews at yahoo.com.au
Sun Nov 6 00:46:48 EST 2005

This my playlist for "Jazz at Six", Friday November
4th, heard on Radio Adelaide 101.5FM (Australia) which
was to be heard the previous week (with slight
variation).

Many thanks to all the fine artists and labels who
support great Jazz being heard in this part of the
world.

Greg Fisher
for Radio Adelaide 101.5 FM
streaming live 24/7 at http://radio.adelaide.edu.au

Friday (What's New?) 	04/11/2005	Jazz At Six	Radio
Adelaide 101.5FM
Artiste / CD Title / Track Title / Label
John Scofield / That's What I Say / What'd I Say /
Verve
Bill Mays Trio / Live at Jazz Standard / Darn That
Dream / Palmetto Records
* 5+2 Brass Ensemble / Invisible Cities & Other Works
/ Cities & Signs: Vault / Rufus Records
The Corey Christiansen Quartet / Awakening / Awakening
/ Mel Bay Record
Jonathon Keisberg / Unearth / Unearth / Mel Bay Record
Matthias Lupri Group / Same Time Twice / Jade / Summit
Records
Jane Ira Bloom / Like Silver, Like Song / Magnetic /
ArtistShare
Pat Metheny Group / Speaking Of Now / Proof / Warner
Bros
* Chad Wackerman / Scream / Timeless / EFA
Trio Frederich-Herbert-Moreno / Surfacing / Monchichi
/ Naxos Jazz
Sarah Jane Cion / Moonsong / Last Cha-Cha In Longbeac
/ Naxos Jazz
Jonathon Keisberg / Unearth / Peru / Mel Bay Record
Martin Krusche / Friendship Pagoda / Phoenix / Naxos
Jazz
* Wanderlust / Full Bronte / Manchao / Rufus Records
John Scofield / That's What I Say / Hit The Road Jack
/ Verve

* denotes Australian artist(s) on recording