[JPL] Playlist 2005-11-04 "10,000 Blues"

10,000 BLUES QUEBEC les10000blues at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 5 14:00:20 EST 2005

Here’s the playlist for the « 10,000 Blues » , Friday november 4th 2005

Be part of it at www.meduse.org/ckiafm from 7pm till 9pm every Friday
nights...or send you music for airplay consideration...and there will be for
sure.

The "10,000 Blues"...the beat of Quebec City in blues....

Artists/Titles/Album/Label

19h00

Too Mutz Blues Band/Since I’ve been loving you/Lady in black/Self

Mississippi Heat/I’m a woman/Glad you’re mine/Crosscut Records

145th Street Deluxe Blues Band/Reconsider baby/145th Street Deluxe Blues
Band/Self

Smokin Joe Kubek & B’nois King/Player get played/Served up Texas
Style/Rounder

19h30

Jan Gerfast/No guarantees/Fucking up the blues/Self

Never the bride/Going to California/Enconium/Atlantic

Todd Wolfe/Love gone bad/Delaware crossing/Valley Entertainment

20h00

Eddie Martin/Tough but tender/Ice cream/Blue Blood Records

The Blue Pearls/It’s all in your head/Watch out/Self

The Nimmo Brothers/Moving on/Live at Cottiers Theatre Glasgow/Armadillo

JD Simo/Til the morning come/One night stand/Blue Stars Records

20h30

John Mayall/Dirty water/70th birthday anniversary concert/Eagle Rock

Skip Towne & the Greyhounds/Georgia/Road Works

The Blues Cousins/Talk to me/Alive in the USA/Bluestopia

The Nimmo Brothers/Long way from everything/Live at Cottiers Theatre
Glasgow/Armadillo

Mike Rochette
10,000 Blues
CKIA-FM 88,3