[JPL] Playlist #84 J & B Tour November 8 2005 with ASFm 105.4 in the Netherlands

Joost van Steen joost at jazzbluestour.nl
Sun Nov 6 14:35:55 EST 2005

Hai all
Herewith gonna present you the playlist for this coming tuesday.
Furthermore would like to repeat this message-part from last week but please
be sure: with the very friendly and best intentions;
For the upcoming season i would be very happy if all you fine
artists/agents/ producers/hosts a.s.o. would be willing to send me one or
two nice lines such as;
hai i am (we are),  wishing you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy new Year !

and/or separate;

hai i am (we are),  wishing you all a Merry Christmas

hai i am (we are),  wishing you all a Happy New Year

hai i am (we are),  wishing you a Merry Christmas

hai i am (we are),  wishing you a Happy New Year

Ofcourse any other language also highly appreciated......
It would be grate if you could send this to me either in Wav-format (in
sepp-files then because of file-size) or in MP3 quality minimum 128Kpbs
Ofcourse if anyone would like to have the same from me, i will be more than
happy to do so and we could get a nice interchange of wishes.......
You could send any material to   jingle at jazzbluestour.nl  which is a
temporary mailaddress specially for this purpose.
All this is for personal use in my program ofcourse, and not for commercial
use.
Pse be so kind to give it some consideration and be as friendly as Tyra
Neftzger who send material both instrumental and with voice-over... for
which many thanks because am very happy with this becuase it was so
complete....
Only the spoken lines would also be great because we will take care of the
underlay with music
So actually would like to give as much as possible good wishes from you all
to my listeners, so please give it another thought...... Thanks in advance
Joost
+
Jazz & Blues Tour
C/O Joost van Steen
PO  BOX  471
2400 AL Alphen aan den Rijn
The Netherlands
++
www.jazzbluestour.nl
www.alphenstadfm.nl/jazzbluestour
www.radio.nl/jazzbluestour
+++

                November 08  # 84 !

 1st Hour  21:00 - 22:00 hrs
Nr.    Artist   ---     Title     ====     From the Album;
1 New Cool Collective    ---    Big Mondays      ====      MORE!

2  Lionel Hampton     ---     I'm in the Mood for Swing      ====      Great
American Big Bands
3  Terry Evans      ---      Discover Me     ====      Fire in The Feeling

4 Richard Whiteman Trio    ---      All or Nothing at All      ====     All
or Nothing at All
5 The Mannish Boys     ---    I'm Ready (Tribute to Lester Butler)     ====
Live & In Demand

 DO YOU REMEMBER....
 6  Nat King Cole     ---    Route 66        ====      Nat King Cole
7 Ike & Tina Turner      ---    All I can Do is Cry       ====    Play Me
The Blues

8 Ray Edge      ---    Blame It On The Moon       ====      Soul Connection
9 Janet Bressler      ---      Better Man Than I       ====     Evening
Shades Prevail

10 Hornheads      ---     Zeetin Z'Bo      ====     Fat Lip
11 Honey Davis     ---     First Time I met You      ====     Prince of The
Blues

12 Dave Stryker    ---      All Night Long      ====      Big City

Lean back and enjoy the 2nd hour, so just let it slide....
2nd hour  22:00 - 23:00 hrs
Nr.     Artist      ---     Title     ====     From the Album;
1 Branford Marsalis     ---     Mo' Better Blues (Tune)      ====
Beneath The Underdog

2 Tony Joe White     ---     Living off The Land      ====       Snakey
3  Terence McArdle     ---      No More Doggin'     ====     You Better
Believe It

4  145th Street Deluxe Blues Band    ---      Reconsider Baby     ====
145th Street Deluxe Blues Band
5 Lou Pride     ---     I Want To Hold Your Hand      ====      Keep On
Believing

6 Kate Fenner & Chris Brown      ---     Go On      ====      Go On
7   Kenny Carr     ---    Santa Cruzin'     ====     Friday At Five

8 Eve Cornelious & The Chip Crawford Trio      ---     Lush Life      ====
I Feel Like Some Jazz Today
9 Toots Thielemans      ---    Sonny Boy      ====     Quiet Evenings

10 Paula Lammers       ---      Goodbye....again        ====       A Blanket
of Blue
11 Kriste Peoples      ---      Better Than Anything        ====      Deeper
(Live in New York)

END Jean Toots Thielemans Hard to Say Goodbye Hard to Say Goodbye
+
Well that's it for this coming tuesday... it is a bit a longer story but do
hope you can appreciate the efforts and ideas perhaps??
Anyway any tips / tricks / remarks / comments always highly appreciated
either by email or by guestbookentry.
Have a nice week and do take care of yourself.
Kind regards
Joost van Steen, Host / producer Jazz & Blues Tour with Alphen Stad FM 105.4
FM  103.4 Cable in Alphen aan den Rijn, the Netherlands
++