[JPL] WRIR "All Jazz with Giz" playlist 11-06-05

Giz Bowe girard.bowe at verizon.net
Sun Nov 6 14:43:10 EST 2005

"All Jazz with Giz"
WRIR-LP 97.3 FM
Richmond VA
11am-1pm EST Sundays
streaming at www.wrir.org

I post this playlist to:
rec.music.bluenote
rec.music.makers.jazz
rec.music.makers.trumpet
Jazz Programmer's mailing list

Adds and rotation plays are charted with CMJ.

Today is the last day of our pledge drive - if you haven't donated yet,
please do so today! Nowhere else in Richmond can you hear the excellent mix
of news/talk programming and music shows that WRIR broadcasts (and
webcasts!) 24/7. EVERYBODY here is a volunteer, donating time & talent to
bring the best in radio to you every day. Every penny of your donation will
go towards equipment & expenses. Please help keep "radio for the rest of
us" alive!

I'm pleased to have special guests performing in Studio B during my show:
Ashby Anderson and the Jazz Composers Alliance, featuring Mark Ingraham,
tpt; Sam Savage, trb; Matt Hall, bass; Kevin Gaines, drums; and Ashby
Anderson, keyboards. The group will perform original material composed by
group members. I thank them for donating their time & talent to "All Jazz"
and WRIR.

Ashby Anderson and the Jazz Composers Alliance will be at Cabo's Bistro
this Tuesday from 7pm to 9pm. Check out their website:

www.jazzcomposersalliance.com

Click "Read More. . . " for today's playlist, and thanks for tuning in &
donating!

Giz
622-WRIR - pledge line
649-9737 - studio line

PS - just wanted to say thanks again to Ashby Anderson & the Jazz Composers
Alliance - the playing & writing are first-rate. It was an honor and a
pleasure to have you guys in the studio helping us out with our fundraiser
- this is what community radio is all about!

intro: One for All/Steve Davis/Dig Deep
Save Your Love for Me/Nancy Wilson & Cannonball Adderly
Suite Sioux/Freddie Hubbard/Red Clay
Wonderland/Houston Person/All Soul
Have You Met Miss Jones/Bill Mays Trio/Live at the Jazz Standard
Savannah the Serene/Billy Cobham/Crosswinds
New Waltz/Jazz Composers Alliance/LIVE in Studio B!
There It Is/Jazz Composers Alliance

7-Layer Dip/The Sam Savage Bootleg CD
Ask Me Now/Avram Fefer/Kindred Spirits
Rise and Shine/Robert Glasper/Canvas
Return of the Hippodrome/Jazz Composers Alliance
Summersong/Tineke Postma/For the Rhythm
Native Language/Jazz Composers Alliance/LIVE in Studio B!
outro:Don Quixote/Charles Fambrough/The Proper Angle

Giz Bowe
Jazz Director
WRIR-FM 97.3
PO BOX 4787