[JPL] WGBH Playlist 8 pm - mid. 11/8

eric jackson eric-jackson at comcast.net
Wed Nov 9 01:22:39 EST 2005

Tuesday, Nov 8, 8pm–midnight, WGBH 89.7

	8:00pm

8:07pm
Dan Cray: Don't You Worry About A Thing, Save Us! (Blu Jazz 3343)

8:13pm
Ezra Weiss: Lord Give Me Wings, Persephone (Umoja 6-57677-00512)

8:19pm
Bebo Valdes: El Solar De Bebo, Bebo De Cuba (Calle 54 45400)

8:29pm
Rodney Jones: Star Eyes, Dreams And Stories (Savant 2068)

8:33pm
Jonathan Kreisberg: Minor Leaps, Unearth (Mel Bay 9812)

8:39pm
Jaspects: West End Station, In "House" Sessions

8:45pm
Javon Jackson: Dr. Smith, Have You Heard (Palmetto 2110)

8:55pm
Tierney Sutton: Softly As In A Morning Sunrise, I'm With The Band
(Telarc 83616)

Live Interview with Bob Sinicrope, Reuben Alverez & Charlie Pozner

9:02pm
Milton Academy Jazz Band: Monk's Dream (Commercially Unavailable)

9:21pm
World Leaders: Killer Joe, Mucho Gusto

Milton Academy Jazz Band: Think Of One (Commercially Unavailable)

9:53pm
World Leaders: Laureta, Mucho Gusto

10:06pm
Charlie Haden: Goin' Home, Not In Our Name (Verve 0004949)

10:14pm
Lincoln Center Jazz Orchestra: Meditations On Integration, Don't Be
Afraid (Palmetto 2114)

10:26pm
Anthony Brown: Self Portrait In Three Colors, Rhapsodies (Water Baby 1010)

10:33pm
Eula Lawrence: Lover Man Only on 89.7!

10:37pm
Robert Glasper: Enoch's Meditation, Canvas (Blue Note 77130)

10:45pm
Tim Coffman: Sail Away, Crossroads (Blu Jazz 3340)

10:53pm
Gerald Wilson: Lomelin, In My Time (Mack Avenue 1025)

11:04pm
Brad Mehldau: She's Leaving Home, Day Is Done (Nonesuch 79910)

11:13pm
Steve Heckman: Soul Eyes, Live At Yoshi's (World City 2050)

11:22pm
Joe Henderson: My Man's Gone Now, Porgy And Bess (Verve 38)

11:32pm
Evita Cobo: Dream Dancing, Invitation (Evitacobo)

11:37pm
Kenny Barron: You Don't Know What Love Is, The Perfect Set (Sunnyside 3031)

11:52pm
Gerald Cannon: My One And Only Love, Gerald Cannon (Woodneck 31503)

Airtimes are approximate.

Only on 89.7! performances and recordings are exclusive WGBH Radio
productions and are not commercially available.