[JPL] "Moody's Mood" - Play List - 11/7/05

D Moody doug at moodysmood.com
Wed Nov 9 09:41:57 EST 2005

"Moody's Mood" - Play List - November 7, 2005 - KMFB-FM

ARTIST - TRACK - CD TITLE - LABEL:

Eric Alexander - Dearly Beloved - Sunday In New York - Venus
Barbara Morrison - At Last - Live At The Dakota - Dakota Live!
Clayton Brothers - Blow Your Horn - Back In The Swing Of Things - Hyena

Joe Locke - Used To Be Jackson - Rev-elation - Sharp Nine
Herlin Riley -  To Those We Love So Dearly - Cream Of The Crescent - Criss Cross
Ahmad Jamal - Poinciana - The Legendary Okeh & Epic Recordings - Epic

Betty Joplin - Seems So Long - Visions Of The Moment - Preserved Moments
One For All - Title-track - Killer Joe - Venus

Hod O'Brien - Snibor - Live At Blues Alley-Second Set - Reservoir
Mark Murphy - Love Is Here To Stay - Once To Every Heart - Verve
John La Barbera Big Band - Kyrie - Fantazm - Compass

Geoffrey Keezer - The Kindest Soul - Wildcrafted - MaxJazz
Alex Sipiagin - Pictures - Returning - Criss Cross
Brad Mehldau - Martha My Dear - Day Is Done - Nonesuch

Laura Welland - Where Do You Start? - Dissertation On The State Of Bliss - OA2
Kenny Barron - Twilight Song - The Perfect Set - Sunnyside

Tim Coffman - Title-track - Crossroads - Blu Jazz
Julius Tolentino - Letter To Illinois - Just The Beginning - Sharp Nine
Warren Wolf - Lake Nerraw Flow - Incredible Jazz Vibes - M&I Jazz

Grant Stewart - You Leave Me Breathless - + 4 - Criss Cross
Alan Broadbent - Lament - 'Round Midnight - Artistry Music
LCJO with Wynton Marsalis - Tijuana Gift Shop - Don't Be Afraid - Palmetto

Sam Cooke - Little Red Rooster - Nightbeat - RCA
The Great Jazz Trio - Night Train - 'S Wonderful - 441 Records
The Reese Project - In The Belly Of The Blues - Vicodin Dreams - 95 North

Doug Moody
"Moody's Mood"
KMFB-FM
101 "E" Boatyard