[JPL] Complimentary subscriptions to JazzWeek for qualified subscribers

Ed Trefzger ed.trefzger at jazzweek.com
Wed Nov 9 11:38:57 EST 2005

Hello all,

In conjunction with the first anniversary of JazzWeek's publication
as a weekly periodical, we're adding a complimentary subscription
level for qualified people who are involved in jazz, whether as a
musician, educator, broadcaster, promoter, retailer, or in other areas.

We will still have two paid levels of subscriptions: an industry
level, which includes access to reports from manual playlist
reporters and other data and downloads of individual charts; and a
general paid subscription.  Each of those levels will receive the
magazine on Wednesdays -- five days ahead of the free subscription --
and will receive discounts to the JazzWeek Summit.

The complimentary subscriptions will be available on the following
Monday.  The first free issue will be Monday, November 21.

We encourage everyone to sign up.  And please pass the information
along to others.

Thanks,
Ed