[JPL] "New Protection Software from Sony"

Tom Mallison tomthejazzman at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 10 22:02:44 EST 2005

The new Chris Botti CD TO LOVE AGAIN also has the same software protection
system.

ALOHA
Tom

applicants in fields related to jazz, including musicians, educators,
broadcasters, promoters, retailers, and more. Sign up now at
&lt;http://www.jazzweek.com/&gt;. Subscribe before November 21 and receive
a free copy of our post-Katrina special issue.