[JPL] WGBH Playlist 8 pm - mid. 11/10

eric jackson eric-jackson at comcast.net
Fri Nov 11 01:23:36 EST 2005

Thursday, Nov 10, 8pm–midnight, WGBH 89.7

	8:00pm
Tommy Flanagan: Peace, Something Borrowed Something Blue (Savant 2067)

8:08pm
Mike LeDonne: After The Rain, Night Song (Savant 2067)

8:16pm
Robert Glasper: Jelly's Da Beener, Canvas (Blue Note 77130)

8:26pm
Sherman Irby: You're Worth The Wait, Faith (Black Warrior 1002)

8:35pm
Amina Figarova: Photo Album, September Suite (Munich 215-2021)

8:44pm
Herbie Hancock: Speak Like A Child, Speak Like A Child (Blue Note 64468)

8:52pm
Brad Mehldau: Turtle Town, Day Is Done (Nonesuch 79910)

9:02pm
Rodney Jones: Star Eyes, Dreams And Stories (Savant 2068)

Live Interview with Dominique Eade

9:07pm
Dominique Eade: Rounding The Bend, The Long Way Home (RCA 63296)

9:23pm
Dominique Eade: Never Let Me Go (Commercially Unreleased)

9:29pm
Dominique Eade: Open Letter (Commercially Unreleased)

9:41am
Dominique Eade: Sound (Commercially Unavailable)

9:56pm
Dominique Eade: I'm Hans Christian Anderson, The Long Way Home (RCA 63296)

10:05pm
Jerry Gonzalez: Along Came Betty, Rumba Buhaina (Random Chance 25)

10:18pm
Miles Davis: Capricorn, Water Babies (Columbia/Legacy 86557)

10:30pm
Ernie Watts: Spirit Song, Spirit Song (Flying Dolphin 1002)

10:43pm
Sonny Rollins: Global Warming, Without A Song (Milestone 9342)

11:01pm
Kenny Barron: Twilight Song, The Perfect Set (Sunnyside 3031)

11:11pm
Avram Fefer; Bobby Few: Heavenly Places, Kindred Spirits (Boxholder 048)

11:21pm
Gerald Wilson: Dorian, In My Time (Mack Avenue 1025)

11:31pm
Barbara Morrison: They Call Me Sundown, Live At The Dakota (Dakota Live!)

11:38pm
Steve Heckman: Blame It On My Youth, Live At Yoshi's (World City 2050)

11:44pm
Anthony Brown: Come Sunday, Rhapsodies (Water Baby 1010)

11:49pm
Marc Johnson: Shades Of Jade, Shades Of Jade (ECM 1894)

Airtimes are approximate.

Eric Jackson
8 pm - mid Mon - Thurs
WGBH Boston