[JPL] PLAYLIST: "General Eclectic" WCVF-FM, 11/11/05

Tom Bingham mason2042 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 16:28:37 EST 2005

Very eclectic show today. The Lanterna guitar solo got the most response
today, plus there seems to be a rabid Dom Minasi fan out there.

HOUR #1: - Bruce Springsteen: The Story of Born to Run - radio special

HOUR #2
Terry Allen - Big Ol' White Boys - The Silent Majority

Ruthie Foster - Death Came a-Knockin' (Travelin' Shoes) - Stages

Either/Orchestra - Soul Tezeta - Ethiopiques

Lanterna - Clear Blue - Passages: The Echoes Living Room Concerts, Vol. 10
(various artists)

Lloyd Marcus - Welcome Home Brother (Tribute to Vietnam Vets) - United We
Stand

Shweta Jhaveri - 14 Beats - Avishkar

Jazz Epicure - Blue Moon - Broadway Delicacies

Spaelimenninir - Fair Isle Reinlendari - Malargrot

Dyann Woody - All You Gotta Say - My Softer Side

Dom Minasi - What Is This Thing Called Love - Quick Response

Hacienda Brothers - Saguaro - self-titled

Dr. Israel - One - Dreadtone International

HOUR #3:

Kate Campbell - Genesis Blues - Blues and Lamentations

Brent Watkins - Cataract Rag - Heroes of Parlor Town, Vol. 1

Dave Mackenzie - Hoodoo Girl - Solo

Rogues - The Warrior's Salute - Roguetrip

John Baldry - Intro: Conditional Discharge/Don't Try To Lay No Boogie Woogie
On the King of Rock and Roll - It Ain't Easy

Tracy Forsyth - Can't Step - self-titled

Billy Don Burns - Patsy (with Willie Nelson and Hank Cochran) - Heroes,
Friends & Other Troubled Souls

Cadence - Sunshine - Twenty For One

Carol Heffler - Same Old Used To Be - Exactly

Kris Miller - Whispers of Angels Wings -= Females on Fire (various artists)

Lou and Peter Berryman - Household Fluids - Some Days

Kim Angelis - Vallejo's Vision - Acoustic Rainbow, Vol. 23 (various artists)

Katherine Schell - We Are Like Stargazers - self-titled

Thanks once again for all the good stuff coming my way.

Tom Bingham
"General Eclectic"
WCVF-FM
115 McEwen Hall