[JPL] Joey DeFrancesco and John Santos on WEMU

Linda Yohn lyohn at emich.edu
Sat Nov 12 08:36:46 EST 2005

Hello,

I am excited to tell you about two interviews next week on WEMU.  Both
will take place at 10 AM EST.  You will be able to hear them on our
stream: WEMU.ORG

On Monday, Joey DeFrancesco will be my guest.  He is in Ann Arbor for a
special concert.

Tuesday, John Santos will join me.  He is in Ann Arbor to present
workshops and concerts as part of the UM Residential College.

These two guys are at the top of their game.  It will be an honor to
spend time with them.

Linda

Linda Yohn
WEMU Music Director