[JPL] My Favorite Things For The Week of November 13, 2005

MFT Jazz mft at mftjazz.com
Sat Nov 12 22:19:08 EST 2005

/*My Favorite Things */For
The Week of November 13, 2005

The newly-discovered concert recording by John Coltrane and the
Thelonious Monk Quartet headlines this edition of My Favorite Things.

We also sample a live recording by multi-instrumentalist Ira Sullivan
close with saxophonist Bob Kindred & Bill Charlap.

Join us for this week's edition of /*My Favorite Things*/.

She's Got The Blues For Sale - The Harper Brothers - You Can Hide Inside
The Music

Look On The Bright Side - Harold Mabern - The Leading Man

Bye-Ya - Monk/Coltrane - At Carnegie Hall

Blue Skies - George Van Eps/Howard Alden - Keepin' Time

Love Letters - Ira Sullivan - Bird Lives

Just A Sittin' & A Rockin' - Ella Fitzgerald/Count Basie - A Classy Pair

Stella By Starlight - Arni Egilsson - Basses Loaded

Blue Monk - Monk/Coltrane - At Carnegie Hall

Donna Lee - Jon Burr - 3 For All

Blood Count - Bob Kindred - Hidden Treasures

--

*Russ Neff
/My Favorite Things/