[JPL] Under the Radar 11-13-05 (WSHA - www.wshafm.org)

Bob Rogers rwsfin at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 13 15:31:42 EST 2005

1am
Jean-Michel Pilc, No Print/Jackie-ing (Live at Iridium)
John Coltrane, Ole
Roberto Magris Europlane, Blues for My Sleeping Baby (Check-in)
Thank You, Joe -- Joe Henderson Tribute (Arkadia Jazz), Mamacita
Dave Douglas, Blue Heaven (Soul on Soul)
Charlie Hunter/Bobby Previte, Wave Link (Come In Red Dog, This Is Tango
Leader)
Gaby Kerpel, Xplicando

2am
Charlie Hunter & Bobby Previte, Ow (Come In Red Dog...)
Robert Glasper, Chant (Canvas)
Boubacar Traore, Kanou (Kongo Magni)
Either/Orchestra, Amlak abet abet (Live in Addis: Ethiopiques 20)
Mahmoud Ahmed, Texeta Geredew (Live in Paris)
Amadou et Mariam, Dans Ce Monde Trouble (Tje Ni Moussq)
Rokia Traone, title cut (Bowmboi)

3am
Marc Johnson, title cut (Shades of Jade)
Mark Murphy, title cut (Once To Every Heart)
Barris Harris, I Should Care (You Must Believe in Spring -- Frank Morgan cd)
Nat Cole Trio, I Don't Know Why (I Love You Like I Do) (Transcriptions)
Kenny Barron Trio, The Only One (The Perfect Set)
Robert Magris Europlane, I Concentrate On You (Check-in)
Kelley Johnson, Old Devil Moon (Music is the Magic)
Jerry Gonzalez, Rosa Para Julia (Y Los Piratas Del Flamenco)
Orlango Gough, Saeta (pt. 1), (Messages From The Border)
Jessica Williams, Flamenco Sketches (Live at Yoshi's)

4am
Andy Bey, Little Girl Blue (Tuesdays in Chinatown)
Alvin Batiste, title cut (Late)
Brad Mehldau, title cut (Day Is Done)
Marty Ehrlich, Keeper of the Flame (News On The Rail)
One More, Consumation (Music of Thad Jones)
Christine Correa & Frank Carlberg, First Song (Ugly Beauty)
John Zorn, Yesoma (pizz.) (Secret Lives)
Grazyna Auguscik, If I Ever Dream Again (River)

5am
Chet Baker & Paul Bley, If I Should Lose You (Diane)
Juan-Jose Mosalini, Triztesas De Un Doble A (One Man's Tango)
The Wayfaring Strangers, High On A Mountain (Shifting Sands of Time)
Pierre Dorge & New Jungle Orchestra, PIrup (Music from the Danish Jungle)
D.D. Jackson & David Murray, Love Song (Paired Down, Vol. 2)
Luciana Souza, Tonight I Can Write (Neruda)
Mal Waldron w/Eddie Henderson, Red Shoes (My Dear Family)
Susanne Abbuehl, Since Feeling Is First (April)