[JPL] WRIR "All Jazz with Giz" playlist 11-13-05

Giz Bowe girard.bowe at verizon.net
Sun Nov 13 14:47:19 EST 2005

"All Jazz with Giz"
WRIR-LP 97.3 FM
Richmond VA
11am-1pm EST Sundays
streaming at www.wrir.org

I post this playlist to:
rec.music.bluenote
rec.music.makers.jazz
rec.music.makers.trumpet
Jazz Programmer's mailing list

Adds and rotation plays are charted with CMJ.

Back to business as usual, today - our fundraiser was a success, with
listeners contributing over $18,000!!! Pretty remarkable considering we've
only been on the air since January, and have relatively limited reach.
Thanks to all who contributed; for those who didn't (and you know who you
are!), donations are still welcome.

A big thanks to Ashby Anderson & the Jazz Composers Alliance for performing
in Studio B last week - they did a great job! Thanks also to Kevin Bledsoe
for making the connection, and WRIR engineer Alan Coberly.

Giz
(804)649-9737
girard.bowe at verizon.net.

"Read more. . ." for today's playlist.

intro: One for All/Steve Davis/Dig Deep
The Things We Did Last Summer/Nancy Wilson-George Shearing
/The Swingin's Mutual
Wonderland/Houston Person/All Soul
Meditation on Integration/Lincoln Cntr Jazz Orchestra/Don't Be Afraid
Free Cell Block F, Tis Nazi USA/Charles Mingus/Changes Two
Alone Together/Don Friedman/Timeless
Kyrie/John LaBarbera Big Band/Fantazm
I Thought About You/Betty Joplin/Visions of the Moment
String Theory/Joe Finn Quartet/String Theory
Jelly's Da Beener/Robert Glasper/

Atlantis/Wallace Roney/Mystikal
Eddie's Story/Jeremy Pelt/Identity
Music House/Bill Mays/Live at the Jazz Standard
Rainbow Sign/Peter Apfelbaum/It Is Written
Shining Hour/Sara Gazarek/Yours
Eleven Ruminations/Hilary Noble & Rebecca Cline/Enclave
Reincarnation of a Lovebird/Avram Fefer & Bobby Few/Kindred Spirits
Paris in Blue/Mingus Big Band/I Am Three
Comprehension/Tineke Postma/For the Rhythm
outro: Don Quixote/Charles Fambrough/The Proper A

Giz Bowe
Jazz Director
WRIR-FM 97.3
PO BOX 4787