[JPL] 11-13-05 Sunday Jazz Matinee/WSHA FM 88.9

Benjamin Boddie BFBoddie at msn.com
Sun Nov 13 18:01:44 EST 2005

WSHA 88.9 FM
Raleigh, N.C.
www.wshafm.org<http://www.wshafm.org/>

Sunday Jazz Matinee
Ben Boddie
bfboddie at msn.com<mailto:bfboddie at msn.com>

Live at www.wshafm.org<http://www.wshafm.org/>

Noon
Don Friedman Trio - Star Eyes - Timeless - Village Records - 2005
Chris Botti - I'll Be Seeing You - To Love Again - Columbia Records - 2005
Bill Ransom - Sister Cheryl - Generations - Bongo Time Productions - 2005
Bill Charlap & Sandy Stewart - After You - Love Is Here To Stay - Blue Note - 2005
Joe Locke - The Look Of Love - Rev Elation - Sharp Nine - 2005
Clayton Brothers - Quick Delivery - Back In The Swing Of Things - Hyena Records - 2005
Dianne Reeves - Too Close For Comfort - Good Night And Good Luck - Concord
Brad Meldau - Artis - Day Is Done - Nonesuch Records - 2005

1:00
Lincoln Center Jazz Orchestra - Don't Be Afraid, The Clown's Afraid Too - Palmetto Records - 2005
Julius Tolentino - Shell Joy - Just The Beginning - Sharp Nine Records - 2005
Robert Glasper - Enoch's Meditation - Canvas - Blue Note - 2005
Shirley Horn - Nice 'n' Easy - But Beautiful - Verve - 2005
Various Artist/Phil Upchurch - Inner City Blues - Progressions: 100 Years Of Jazz Guitar - Sony - 2005
Tineke Postma - Love Theme - For The Rhythm - Munich Records - 2005
Dee Dee Bridgewater - Et Maintenant - J'ai Deux Amours - Sovereign Artist - 2005
Gene Bertoncini - Lush Life/Isfahan - Quiet Now - Ambient Records - 2005

2:00
Thelonious Monk Quartet - Bye-Ya - At Carnegie Hall - Blue Note - 2005
Marty Ehrlich - Hear You Say - News On The Rail - Palmetto Records - 2005
Charlie Haden - Going Home - Not In Our Name - Verve - 2005
Amy Banks - Skylark - When The Sun Comes Out - Amy Banks - 2005
Great Jazz Trio - Moanin' - 'S Wonderful - Village Records - 2005
Ernie Watts Quartet - Sunglasses In The Dark - Spirit Song - Flying Dolphin Records - 2005
Betty Joplin - Seems So Long - Visions Of The Moment - Preserved Moments - 2005
John La Barbera Big Band - My Love And I - Jazz Compass - 2005

3:00
Donald Harrison - Harrisburg Address - New York Cool - Half Note - 2005
Jerry Gonzalez & The Fort Apache Band - Along Came Betty - Rumba Buhaina - Random Chance - 2005
Poncho Sanchez - Yo Quisiera - Do It! - Concord Records - 2005
Barbara Morrison - All Of Me - Live At The Dakota - Dakota Live - 2005
Jimmy Ponder - Besame Mucho - What's New - High Note - 2005
Gerald Cannon - Close To You - Gerald Cannon - Woodneck Records - 2005
David Axelrod/Lou Rawls - You've Made Me So Very Happy - The Edge - 2005
Hod O'Brien - Pent-Up House - Second Set - Reservoir Records - 2005