[JPL] Anything Goes!! LIVE on WFDU-FM Playlist November 7, 2005 Guest Bill Charlap

Anything Goes anythinggoesradio at comcast.net
Mon Nov 14 16:26:47 EST 2005

Anything Goes!! with Lise Avery is both LIVE & syndicated.

The syndicated program is a weekly one-hour program issued in both commercial and non-commercial editions.

We always welcome new radio and web affiliates.

      SHOW : Anything Goes
      HOST: Lise Avery
      DATE: 11/7/2005 - Bill Charlap

      ARTIST Tune / Song ALBUM LABEL
      9 am hour 9 am hour 9 am hour 9 pm hour
      Tony Bennett with Count Basie & Orch Anything Goes
      Bill Charlap Trio Dream Written in the Stars Blue Note
      Louis Armstrong The Sunny Side of the Street Best of the Decca Years Vol. 1 Decca
      Bill Charlap & Sandy Stewart Here I Am in Love Again Love Is Here to Stay Blue Note
      Stephane Grappelli, Slam Stewart(b),Johnny Guarnieri (p), Jimmy Shirley (g) I Would Do Anything for You Best of the Jazz Violins Denon
      Cab Calloway Minnie the Moocher Best of the Big Bands Platinum
      Johnny Mercer w/Jo Stafford & the Pied Pipers Blues in the Night Capitol Sings Johnny Mercer Capitol
      Blossom Dearie Charade Capitol Sings Johnny Mercer Capitol
      Benny Goodman  & Orch. Goody Goody Capitol Sings Johnny Mercer Capitol
      Art Carney Va Va Vavoom The Second Banana Symphony SONY
      The Monkees Monkees Theme 36 All Time Favorites Warner Special
      The Monkees Cuddly Toy 36 All Time Favorites Warner Special
      Bill Charlap Trio Cool Somewhere Blue Note

      10 am hour 10 am hour 10 am hour 10 am hour
      Richie Hart Frim Fram Sauce Greasy Street Zoho
      Bill Charlap & Sandy Stewart Happiness is Just A Thing Called Joe/A Sleepin' Bee Love Is Here to Stay Blue Note
      Groucho Marx I'm Against It Horse Feathers
      Heist Project Intv'w
      King Curtis Melancholy Serenenade Bachelor Pad Royale Capitol
      Bill Charlap Trio Some Other Time Somewhere Blue Note
      Ray Bolger Once in Love With Amy Wonderful Years on B'way SONY
      Wiz of Oz Soundtrack

      11 am Hour 11am Hour 11am Hour 11am Hour
      Going Places with Manny
      Bill Charlap & Warren Vache St. Louis Blues 2 Gether Nagel Heyer
      Bill Charlap & Sandy Stewart Where Is Me? Love Is Here to Stay Blue Note
      Bill Charlap Intv'w
      Bill Charlap & Sandy Stewart Always Love Is Here to Stay Blue Note
      Bill Charlap Intv'w
      Mel Torme I Like to Recognize the Tune Capitol Sings B'way Capitol
      Dakota Staton Too Close for Comfort Capitol Sings B'way Capitol
      Keely Smith Mr. Wonderful Capitol Sings B'way Capitol

      12 pm hour 12pm hour 12pm hour 12 pm hour
      Pratt Brothera Big Band Big Bad Basie 16 Men & A Chick Singer CAP
      The Monkees Take the Last Train to Clarksville 36 All Time Favorites Warner Special
      Spike Jones Toot Toot Tootsie Spike Jones & His City Slickers Proper
      Peggy Lee I'm Just Wild About Harry Capitol Sings B'way Capitol
      Pratt Brothera Big Band When Your Lover Has Gone 16 Men & A Chick Singer CAP
      George Lewis Ice Cream Roots of Dixieland Pismo
      Andrews Sisters Hold Tight All Time Favorites
      Louis Armstrong Please Don't Talk About Me When I'm Gone Louis Armstrong Laserlight
      Billie Holiday Please Don't Talk About Me When I'm Gone   Verve
      Big Bad Voodoo Daddy So Long Farewell Goodbye Big Bad Voodoo Daddy Interscope
      Tony Bennett Anything Goes

All the Best,
Lise Avery
Executive Producer