[JPL] Anything Goes!! LIVE on WFDU-FM Playlist November 14, 2005 Johnny Mercer Birthday Tribute

Anything Goes anythinggoesradio at comcast.net
Mon Nov 14 16:40:25 EST 2005

Anything Goes!! with Lise Avery is both LIVE & syndicated.

The syndicated program is a weekly one-hour program issued in both commercial and non-commercial editions.

We always welcome new radio and web affiliates.

      SHOW : Anything Goes
      HOST: Lise Avery
      DATE: 11/14/2005 - Johnny Mercer's B'day Tribute

      ARTIST Tune / Song ALBUM LABEL
      9 am hour 9 am hour 9 am hour 9 pm hour
      Tony Bennett with Count Basie & Orch Anything Goes
      Shelly Berg & Frank Potenza Wonder Why First Takes Azica
      Andews Sisters Apple Blossom Time All Time Favorites Cema
      Aaron Weinstein Pennies from Heaven A Handful of Stars Arbors
      Johnny Mercer Candy Personality Golden Options
      Simone Kopmajer Calling You Romance Zoho
      Johnny Mercer Zip-a-Doo Dah Personality Golden Options
      Theme from Pee Wee's Playhouse
      Jimmy Durante & Ethel Barrymore There's A Place in the Theatre for You/Who Will Be with You When I'm Far Away Club Durante MCA Special
      Barbara Cook Accentuate the Positive Live in London DRG
      Aaron Weinstein Dinner with My Friends A Handful of Stars Arbors

      10 am hour 10 am hour 10 am hour 10 am hour
      The Monkees Forget That Girl All -Time Favorites Warner Special
      Tony Bennett The Very Thought of You The Very Thought of You SONY Music
      Theme from One Day At A Time
      Louis Armstrong Cabaret Louis Armstrong Laserlight
      Johnny Mercer The Old Music Master Personality Golden Records
      Louis Armstrong A Kiss to Build a Dream On Louis Armstrong Laserlight
      Simone Kopmajer How Do You Keep the Music Playing? Romance Zoho
      Looney Tunes Theme
      Johnny Mercer & Margaret Whiting Baby It's Cold Outside Personality Golden Records
      Aaron Weinstein A Dream is A Wish Your Heart Makes A Handful of Stars Arbors
      Ebony & Ivory Blue Grass & Green Sky Red Hot G Records
      Ebony & Ivory Brisa Red Hot G Records
      Ebony & Ivory Ole Red Hot G Records
      Johnny Mercer Accentuate the Positive Personality Golden Records

      11 am Hour 11am Hour 11am Hour 11am Hour
      Going Places with Manny
      Theme from the Muppet Show
      Johnny Mercer & Bing Crosby Mr. Gallagher & Mr. Shean Personality Golden Records
      Johnny Mercer & Bing Crosby Small Fry Personality Golden Records
      Theme from WKRP
      Ebony & Ivory America Red Hot G Records
      Shelly Berg & Frank Potenza Jitterbug Waltz First Takes Azica
      Johnny Mercer & Bobby Darin If I Had My Druthers Two of A Kind Capitol
      Johnny Mercer Strip Polka Personality Golden Records
      Johnny Mercer On the Atchison, Topeka & the Santa Fe Personality Golden Records
      Johnny Mercer & Bobby Darin Who Takes Care of the Caretaker's Daughter Two of A Kind Capitol

      12 pm hour 12pm hour 12pm hour 12 pm hour
      Aaron Weinstein After You've Gone A Handful of Stars Arbors
      Ella Fitzgerald Goody Goody Compact Jazz Verve
      Johnny Mercer & Bobby Darin Two of A Kind Two of A Kind Capitol
      Johnny Mercer & Bobby Darin Indiana Two of A Kind Capitol
      Keely Smith & Louis Prima That Old Black Magic Wild Cool & Swinging Capitol
      Ebony & Ivory Tico Tico Red Hot G Records
      The Monkees What Am I Doin' Hangin' Round? All-Time Classics
      Johnny Mercer & Bobby Darin Paddlin' Madeline Home Two of A Kind Capitol
      Hot Club of Cowtown Tchavalo Swing Devlish Mary Hightone
      Spike Jones That Old Black Magic Strictly for MusicLovers Proper
      Johnny Mercer & Bobby Darin Mississippi Mud Two of A Kind Capitol
      Glenn Miller & the Army Air Force Band Here We Go Again
      Louis Jordan & the 5 Guys Named Moe I Like 'Em Fat Like That Louis Jordan & the Tympany Five Prism
      Rob Rio The Fat Girl Boogie Bankin' on the Boogie Roboss
      Tony Bennett with Count Basie & Orch Anything Goes

All the Best,
Lise Avery
Executive Producer
Anything Goes!! with Lise Avery