Re: [JPL] bopndicks 20 picks  November 2005 and Barbara Morrison

Dakotajazz at aol.com Dakotajazz at aol.com
Tue Nov 15 09:46:59 EST 2005

Dick,
Thank you for the kind words!   As this is Dakota Live's first national
release, we're humbled by the praise and Barbara is thrilled.   We feel that she
deserves that kind of attention, and hope this CD helps raise her to a new and
higher level of public awareness and to more fans hearing her great music.   As
Jim Wilke commented, she's "the real deal."

As you can guess from the CD, recording three nights of Barbara, Houston and
Junior was a blast.

Lowell Pickett
Dakota Live!
1010 Nicollet Mall