[JPL] WGBH Playlist 8 pm - mid. 11/15

eric jackson eric-jackson at comcast.net
Wed Nov 16 01:19:23 EST 2005

Tuesday, Nov 15, 8pm–midnight, WGBH 89.7

	8:00pm

8:07pm
Oliver Nelson: Stolen Moments, The Blues And The Abstract Truth (Impulse
154)

8:16pm
Houston Person: Why Not, All Soul (HighNote 7146)

8:22pm
Oscar Peterson: Hogtown Blues, The Composer (Pablo 2310-970)

8:32pm
Nat King Cole: I've Got The World On A String, Transcriptions (Blue Note
60184)

8:35pm
Nat King Cole: I Don't Know Why, Transcriptions (Blue Note 60184)

8:38pm
Nat King Cole: What Can I Say After I Say I'm Sorry, Transcriptions
(Blue Note 60184)

8:42pm
Mark Sherman: Moon River, One Step Closer (CAP 991)

8:41pm
The Manhattan Project: Nefertiti, The Manhattan Project (Blue Note 94204)

8:56pm
Slammin': Overjoyed/Cabra da Peste, All-Body Band (Crosspulse 005)

Live Interview with Saxophonist Dan Blake

9:05pm
Daniel Blake: Morning Shuffle, The Party Suite (DanielBlake)

9:18pm
Daniel Blake: The Party, The Party Suite (DanielBlake)

9:31pm
Dan Blake: The Spinning Song, The Party Suite (DanielBlake)

9:40pm
Dan Blake: Dance On My Toes, The Party Suite (Danielblake)

9:49pm
Dan Blake: The Sneaky Dance, The Party Suite (Danielblake)

9:54pm
Dan Blake: The Chloe Grind, The Party Suite (Danielblake)

10:06pm
Lewis Nash: Let Me Try, Rhythm Is My Business (Evidence 22041)

10:13pm
Mike LeDonne: Night Song, Night Song (Savant 2067)

10:20pm
Eric Alexander; Vincent Herring: Road Song, The Battle (HighNote 7137)

10:33pm
Wallace Roney: Mystikal, Mystikal (HighNote 7145)

10:40pm
Jeremy Pelt: Dusk, Identity (Maxjazz 404)

10:49pm
Jaspects: Brown Skin Komplex, In House Sessions

11:02pm
John Coltrane; Johnny Hartman: Autumn Serenade, John Coltrane & Johnny
Hartman (Impulse 5661)

11:06pm
Jerry Gonzalez: Crisis, Rumba Buhaina (Random Chance 25)

11:15pm
Aladeen: Grace, New Africa Suite (Asr 3001)

11:23pm
Robert Glasper: Chant, Canvas (Blue Note 77130)

11:35pm
Tim Coffman: Sail Away, Crossroads (Blu Jazz 3340)

11:43pm
Billy Hart: Duchess, Oshumare (Gramavision 79506)

11:50pm
New York Stories: Wheel Within A Wheel, New York Stories (Blue Note 98959)

Airtimes are approximate.

Eric Jackson
8 pm - mid Mon - Thurs
WGBH Boston