[JPL] It's a beautiful thing...I'm not so sure!

Ed Trefzger ed.trefzger at jazzweek.com
Wed Nov 16 10:04:19 EST 2005

On Nov 16, 2005, at 9:58 AM, MFA - Jazz Publicity & Radio Promotion
wrote:

> Has the ban on promoters posting promotional messages that were to
> be restricted to off-board e-mails been lifted?  I would appreciate
> knowing from the moderator one way or the other.

The ban has not been litfed, but since messages are not moderated,
one may slip through.  When one does slip through, the moderator does
address it individually.  If messages like that were to continue by
an individual, the sender would be set to have all messages moderated.

Ed